toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
    The Dark Lord is offline 54985870
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Goblin and Venom teaming up? Does that mean someone else will be wearing the symbiote?

Spider-Man is offline Wallcrawler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm actually looking forward to the couple final episodes of the season - they sound interesting.

And boy does the excessive show bashing ever get tiresome. I understand lots of people don't like it - me, too - but it's really negative on this board lately. It's not fun.
    "Most people spend their whole lives trying to figure out who they are. But for me? It's about keeping it a secret." - Spider-Man

"Why is there so much hatred and bigotry? Why do we hate people who seem to be different than we are instead of enjoying the variety?"- Stan Lee

NuclearBLt is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Man View Post
    I'm actually looking forward to the couple final episodes of the season - they sound interesting.

And boy does the excessive show bashing ever get tiresome. I understand lots of people don't like it - me, too - but it's really negative on this board lately. It's not fun.
    Well, it's not really the amount of people who dislike the series that bothers me, it's the people on Youtube and other message boards denouncing that anyone who likes Ultimate Spider-Man isn't a true Spider-Man fan. Which equates to "You're the minority, therefore your opinion is invalid". No one (other than Stan Lee) has the right to declare such, and those who try to comes off as dogmatic.

James Harvey is online now Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thread limit reached! Please continue discussion in the next thread installment!

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26