Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate and Comment - "Iron Man: Armored Adventures"

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll

3 37.50%
  • ****1/2

4 50.00%

0 0%
  • ***1/2

1 12.50%

0 0%
  • **1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2

0 0%
    James Harvey is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Iron Man: Armored Adventures "Heavy Mettle" Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!
    An all-new episode of Iron Man: Armored Adventures debuts tonight on Nicktoons Network! Check your local listings for specific times.

Click here for more details on this episode!

Iron Man: Armored Adventures "Heavy Mettle"
    Original Airdate - November 26th, 2011
    After Stane is fired from Stark International, he discovers Iron Man’s identity and steals Iron Monger to destroy him, leading to a battle that includes a scheming Titanium Man!

Comments?

Blackmanba is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh man what an episode! Tony finally beats Stain only to have him figure out who he is because of poorly chosen words. Now after Stain's fiasco and ending up in a coma he is going to have Madam Masque on his tail and this time she is looking to make him pay. That's two female antagonist that Tony manage to make in the span of two episodes! also I'm so glad that Hammer finally got what his whining posterior was begging for. Last but not least, Pepper is completely right she needs to get her own armor soon because the Mandarin is so not going to pull the punches and I really don't want her to be the damsel.

Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    At long last Stane finally figures it out. Though I'm dissapointed at what he did, I was hoping he'd capture his Pepper, Rhody, AND his mom, and that she'd finally learn the truth about Iron Man and War Machine. Ah well.
    The highlight was Iron Mand and War Machine vs. Iron Monger vs. Titanium Man. Man who knew Hammer's assistant was so bloodthirsty?
    And now with Stane finally defeated, Tony has to deal with Whitney's wrath, which I'm not looking to forward to since I'm not a big fan of Madam Masque.
    Still, great episode.

Toons These Days
    Now on That Guy With the Glasses.com
    New episodes return December 16!

Website | Deviantart | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon |

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i mentioned this back in the final madam maquse episode in season one that i thought she return as whtiney wanting revenge if her father was killed or put in a coma look like i was right.

and i think the next episode is where tony finds out about the other rings and that keeps him from melting down the armors and retiring at least i hope so as the ending didn't give the impression tony changed his mind about quitting.

have to say this episode finally more that that bizzaird episode shows stane more human he actually cares about whitney.
    Last edited by honorableninja; 11-27-2011 at 07:35 AM.

Dragnatek is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yep now there is set up for Madam Masque to return this time as a full on villain.

I'm actually not surprised that Hammer's assistant is as crazy as Hammer himself. No wonder she still works for him despite how random and insane he seems to be. She is just as bad.

Gold Guy is offline Long-eared grinch?
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    This episode was pretty hectic. All the charcaters running around, fighting each other. I felt that Hammer was kinda being a big jerk in this episode, although it was surprising that Hammer's assistant is also crazy.

I'm kinda annoyed at Whitney though. I mean, really? Her father is insane, so why is she blaming others?
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

Blackmanba is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Guy View Post
    This episode was pretty hectic. All the characters running around, fighting each other. I felt that Hammer was kinda being a big jerk in this episode, although it was surprising that Hammer's assistant is also crazy.

I'm kinda annoyed at Whitney though. I mean, really? Her father is insane, so why is she blaming others?
    Because he was driven insane by Tony getting him fired from his job when he was just about to be made the permanent CEO of Stark Industries . As far as Whitney knows Tony drove her father into a corner forcing him to act like a madman! what she doesn't know is that Tony was helping as Iron Man so he gets 100% of the blame.

ShadowStar is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Guy View Post
    I'm reminded of Scarlet Witch from X-Men: Evolution. It really bugged me that Wanda didn't get her memory back, and was still under the illusion that Magneto was a great father when the show ended. Hopefully Whitney won't follow in her footsteps. I'd like to see her get her memory back near the end of this season, or in the finale. Obviously once that happens, she'll know Tony is Iron Man again and make peace with him, leading to the end of her tenure as Madame Masque, but it may well be the right way to end her saga.
    "Are you the dreamer or merely part of someone's dream?" - The Mad Hatter.
    B:TAS - Perchance to Dream.

90'sCartoonMan is offline Punch Drunk Flounder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Whoa, so Stane was finally taken down. And he got to figure out Tony's secret in the process! Great episode, and I love Tony's anger and considering quitting. I wonder if Stane will wake up from the coma before or after Tony turns 18 (so now the question is, who is going to spill the beans, the Ghost, Stane, or Tony himself?).

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmanba View Post
    Because he was driven insane by Tony getting him fired from his job when he was just about to be made the permanent CEO of Stark Industries . As far as Whitney knows Tony drove her father into a corner forcing him to act like a madman!
    I can't say I blame Whitney for being so angry. I mean, Stane was thrown out just like that. He rightly pointed out the footage could've been doctored, but the board didn't even give him a chance to fight the accusation. I mean, WE know he deserved it, but Whitney doesn't.
    "And until we meet again boys and girls, know that wherever evil lurks in all its myriad forms, I'll be there with the hammers of justice to fight for decency and defend the innocent. Goodnight." - Batman