toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  
Loading

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate and Comment - "Iron Man: Armored Adventures"

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • *****

    2 28.57%
  • ****1/2

    2 28.57%
  • ****

    2 28.57%
  • ***1/2

    1 14.29%
  • ***

    0 0%
  • **1/2

    0 0%
  • **

    0 0%
  • *1/2

    0 0%
  • *

    0 0%
  • 1/2

    0 0%
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    James Harvey's Avatar
    James Harvey is online now Administrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    The World's Finest
    Posts
    19,685
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Iron Man: Armored Adventures "Enter: Iron Monger" Talkback (Spoilers)

    Like This Thread!
    An all-new episode of Iron Man: Armored Adventures debuts tonight at 8:00pm (ET) on Nicktoons Network!


    Click here for more details on this episode!

    Iron Man: Armored Adventures "Enter: Iron Monger"
    Original Airdate - October 31st, 2011
    Stane has perfected armor more powerful than Titanium Man: Iron Monger. Tony and Rhodey need to use their brains to defeat their foe … before they get bashed to pieces!

    Comments?

  2. #2
    Blackmanba's Avatar
    Blackmanba is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    West City
    Posts
    277
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Really enjoyed watching Stein get beaten both on the battle field and out!

  3. #3
    Mad Hatter is offline O Frabjous Day!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    372
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That settles it. Rhona Irwin IS the Mad Thinker. Is it any coincidence that her brother is named Andy? Like Awesome Andy, the android created by the Thinker, or, in the Ultimate Universe, the Mad Thinker's brother, whose brain she cut up and attached to her own brain.
    "A lonely wretch named Jervis Tetch."
    "In Wonderland, the Mad Hatter reigns supreme!" - Mad as a Hatter

    Thor on May 6th, 2011!
    Green Lantern on June 17th, 2011!
    Captain America: The First Avenger on July 22nd, 2010!

  4. #4
    Gold Guy's Avatar
    Gold Guy is offline This ain't Pokemon!
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,865
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I liked this episode, and it was nice seeing Stane finally sweat, and the Iron Monger is really big and cool, but otherwise, I was mostly just watching the screen without feeling anything.

    I felt that the sub-plot with that old man was forced, and the ending with Anthony Stark was just annoying. We don't need to be reminded of that plot. We won't forget!

    Also, I can't say that I like the twins. What is their problem?
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

    "What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

  5. #5
    Dragnatek is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hammond IN
    Posts
    1,747
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Guy View Post
    I liked this episode, and it was nice seeing Stane finally sweat, and the Iron Monger is really big and cool, but otherwise, I was mostly just watching the screen without feeling anything.

    I felt that the sub-plot with that old man was forced, and the ending with Anthony Stark was just annoying. We don't need to be reminded of that plot. We won't forget!

    Also, I can't say that I like the twins. What is their problem?
    Maybe the female one is a bit mad in her thinking and her brother turns out to be less then human. Sorry sorry.

  6. #6
    M.O.D.O.K.'s Avatar
    M.O.D.O.K. is offline Scientist Supreme
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Advanced Idea Mechanics
    Posts
    2,611
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    That settles it. Rhona Irwin IS the Mad Thinker. Is it any coincidence that her brother is named Andy? Like Awesome Andy, the android created by the Thinker, or, in the Ultimate Universe, the Mad Thinker's brother, whose brain she cut up and attached to her own brain.
    Haha, yeah, we figured it out in the Speculation thread.

    Glad to see they weren't just glorified extras or something.

    I enjoyed this episode for the most part. The Iron Monger looked pretty cool, but it is a bit inconsistent to see Stane actively wanting Tony to die after he contacted the FBI to investigate the hit on him from Ghost and A.I.M.
    "Aaah...your screams are like music to my ears" - MODOK

    Now with comes with a tumblr blog.

    Latest entry: TSSM's Eddie Brock: A Nice Guy or a "Nice Guy"?

  7. #7
    Dragnatek is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hammond IN
    Posts
    1,747
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M.O.D.O.K. View Post
    Haha, yeah, we figured it out in the Speculation thread.

    Glad to see they weren't just glorified extras or something.

    I enjoyed this episode for the most part. The Iron Monger looked pretty cool, but it is a bit inconsistent to see Stane actively wanting Tony to die after he contacted the FBI to investigate the hit on him from Ghost and A.I.M.
    Well Tony being killed in a hired hit would make Stane look look like the prime suspect but Tony dying in an accident after Stane and Tony apparently reached an agreement? Ok he would still be the prime suspect to be honest.

  8. #8
    Dudley's Avatar
    Dudley is online now <- Watch the cartoon!
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    East Coast of USA
    Posts
    11,877
    Blog Entries
    29
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yeah, I was expecting this episode to be the end for Stane but his next appearance based on a future episode sypnosis, should seal the deal.
    This episode was more fun than the last, just because Stane's getting more ruthless and getting his own dirty work done himself.

    Man, Rhona and Andy are fierce! I can't wait to see the episode starring them. When Andy was dissing Tony's dad I was like "OH NO HE DI'NT!" I can't believe the teacher and the counselor didn't side with Tony, because that was a real lowblow.

  9. #9
    90'sCartoonMan's Avatar
    90'sCartoonMan is offline Punch Drunk Flounder
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    My Own Nonsensical World
    Posts
    4,405
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oooh, 8 months until Tony's a man! I liked Tony standing up for himself, and Iron Monger was pretty menacing. I actually liked the old guy subplot, Tony remembering the things his father stood for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    Man, Rhona and Andy are fierce! I can't wait to see the episode starring them. When Andy was dissing Tony's dad I was like "OH NO HE DI'NT!" I can't believe the teacher and the counselor didn't side with Tony, because that was a real lowblow.
    Maybe the teacher didn't hear what Andy said and just noticed Tony's loud outburst.
    "And until we meet again boys and girls, know that wherever evil lurks in all its myriad forms, I'll be there with the hammers of justice to fight for decency and defend the innocent. Goodnight." - Batman

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 
toonzone quick jump
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO