toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate and Comment - Marvel Anime

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%
  • ****1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • ***1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • **1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2

0 0%
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930 LastLast
    James Harvey is online now Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Want a chance to win the upcoming Iron Man Anime and X-Men Anime DVD titles from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment?

Courtesy of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment and Click Communications, Marvel Animation Age will be giving away three Marvel Anime bundles, starting today! The bundle includes one (1) copy of the new two-disc X-Men Anime DVD home video release and one (1) copy of the two-disc Iron Man Anime DVD home video release, both available April 24th, 2012 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. To enter, simply send an email to bbeyond@yahoo.com including your name, mailing address and phone number. Additionally, please label the email "Marvel Anime contest." The contest runs from 12:00am (ET) April 13th, 2012 to 12:00am (ET) April 25th, 2012. Only the winners will be contacted upon closure of the contest and recipients selected. Please note this contest is open to Canadian and United States residents only.

Spider-Man is offline Wallcrawler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    These anime shows never aired up here in Canada and I am thinking about picking them up blind. I heard the X-Men one is the best of the lot, but how is the Iron Man? Are both of these anime worth getting? I'm hoping to find them for $15 - 20.
    "Most people spend their whole lives trying to figure out who they are. But for me? It's about keeping it a secret." - Spider-Man

"Why is there so much hatred and bigotry? Why do we hate people who seem to be different than we are instead of enjoying the variety?"- Stan Lee

Aaron is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Awesome!!

I loved the initial trailers for the Iron Man anime. Just couldn't get into the actual show that much.
    LOVE the look of the X-Men anime. Will DEFINITELY be buying that.

Thanks for the news!
    And thanks for the heads up on the contest!

Now, I can't wait to hear about the Wolverine and Blade DVD releases!

tinlunlau is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Man View Post
    These anime shows never aired up here in Canada and I am thinking about picking them up blind. I heard the X-Men one is the best of the lot, but how is the Iron Man? Are both of these anime worth getting? I'm hoping to find them for $15 - 20.
    All 4 shows are available on the Canadian netflix.

James Harvey is online now Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For those interested, below are menu screens from the Iron Man Anime and X-Men Anime DVD releases, due out April 24th.

Courtesy of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment and Click Communications, Marvel Animation Age will be giving away three Marvel Anime bundles, starting today! The bundle includes one (1) copy of the new two-disc X-Men Anime DVD home video release and one (1) copy of the two-disc Iron Man Anime DVD home video release, both available April 24th, 2012 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. To enter, simply send an email to bbeyond@yahoo.com including your name, mailing address and phone number. Additionally, please label the email "Marvel Anime contest." The contest runs from 12:00am (ET) April 13th, 2012 to 12:00am (ET) April 25th, 2012. Only the winners will be contacted upon closure of the contest and recipients selected. Please note this contest is open to Canadian and United States residents only.

Also, if there's a want for it, talkbacks for the DVD releases will go up.

Aaron is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Awesome! Thanks James!

Quote Originally Posted by James Harvey View Post
    For those interested, below are menu screens from the Iron Man Anime and X-Men Anime DVD releases, due out April 24th.

Sweet!!! This is lookin' awesome. I love the art-style for the X-Men anime. And I have to admit the Iron Man stuff is growing on me.
    If I had ANY complaints at all... it would be this. The Iron Man DVD seems to have more background images than the X-Men one. This isn't a big thing. I just want all the X-Men I can get.
    Definitely picking these up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I should really get Netflix Canada!

I have been surprised with how low the prices have been for these two DVD sets. I have been checking out websites to get some ideas and seeing the DVDs going for about $12 - 15 is lower than I was expecting, especially since regular DVDs still go for about $20 for most movies. Still I would have paid the extra five bucks to see some Blu-rays for these shows. I have an idea that i am going to really enjoy these. Any word on if Wolverine or Blade will be released? Probably in the fall I imagine.
    "Most people spend their whole lives trying to figure out who they are. But for me? It's about keeping it a secret." - Spider-Man

"Why is there so much hatred and bigotry? Why do we hate people who seem to be different than we are instead of enjoying the variety?"- Stan Lee

Terror of Death is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Still I would have paid the extra five bucks to see some Blu-rays for these shows. I have an idea that i am going to really enjoy these. Any word on if Wolverine or Blade will be released? Probably in the fall I imagine.
    I have no clue why Sony didn't produce Blu-ray sets for these. Amazon has these episodes in HD on their site and Japan released BD boxsets months ago. If they change their minds and release some later I wouldn't mind double dipping.

Anyway, Amazon put up a pre-oder listing for Wolverine the other day so I'm thinking they might do a summer release for that and Blade.

http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Wolveri...f=pd_sim_mov_7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Terror of Death,

Any chance you have some images from the Blu-ray collection?

I am looking forward to getting X-Men and even Iron Man despite the mediocre reviews it got. I will likely try out the other two despite hearing that the Wolverine Anime is the worst of the lot.

Terror of Death is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Terror of Death,

Any chance you have some images from the Blu-ray collection?

I am looking forward to getting X-Men and even Iron Man despite the mediocre reviews it got. I will likely try out the other two despite hearing that the Wolverine Anime is the worst of the lot.
    X-men: http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/...L._AA1500_.jpg

Blade: http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%96%E3...5038596&sr=1-9

Iron man http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%A2%E3...5038519&sr=1-1

Wolverine: http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%A6%E3...ref=pd_sim_d_2

HD pics of Wolverine and X-men: http://psgels.net/category/finished-...ion/wolverine/
    http://psgels.net/category/finished-...-action/x-men/