toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    TheVileOne is online now Peace Loving Shinobi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    The animation video from the test at WonderCon did look comparable to what we've seen in Ultimate Spider-Man. Though the test was an early test I imagine much like that early test footage we saw for Avengers some years back and I don't think it will be actual footage used in the course of the series based on what Loeb has said.

For example, the art design didn't really mimic Ed's style from that image.
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

RoryWilliams is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So from the interview it sounds like they're going in a more heroic direction for the Hulk ala the Avengers cartoon, rather than the classic TV series and the movies.

TheVileOne is online now Peace Loving Shinobi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoryWilliams View Post
    So from the interview it sounds like they're going in a more heroic direction for the Hulk ala the Avengers cartoon, rather than the classic TV series and the movies.
    He also referenced like the new Avengers movie. So that will also be used as inspiration. But Hulk's been a part of a team in the comics as well. I think a big problem with the last two movies is that we never get to see Hulk act heroic enough.
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

Medinnus is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well, the Hulk has been acting as a hero for decades in the comics, from his own book to the Defenders and more. This is nothing new for the character as such, really. Only the Ultimate Hulk was pretty much an amoral killer.

macattack is offline I see you!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A main character and a guest star are both revealed here: http://tv.ign.com/articles/122/1223159p1.html

Let's put it this way . . . it continues the Marvel-under-Loeb pattern of casting the B/C-list celeb over a professional voice actor.
    There's a million ways to hush my voice
    And a million ways to kill my thoughts
    Maybe I'm all that you fear
    I'm a stargazer
    My eyes see differently - Blood Stain Child; "Stargazer"

Medinnus is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    A main character and a guest star are both revealed here: http://tv.ign.com/articles/122/1223159p1.html

Let's put it this way . . . it continues the Marvel-under-Loeb pattern of casting the B/C-list celeb over a professional voice actor.
    Spoiler:

At least she's one of the Whedon's stable of favorite actor resources; maybe she can do the voice for the animation and play the role in an Avengers film down the road...

RoryWilliams is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Eh. I liked her as Catwoman in Batman Year One so it's not like they're going for someone with zero voice-over experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spoiler:
    Dushku, eh? I was hoping for Maria Canals Barberra from MvC3, but I could see Dushku working as She-Hulk.

Kumori MC is online now Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Interesting choice for She-Hulk. Me gusta.

Rick Jones is online now Trickin' N Treatin'
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Eh. I liked her as Catwoman in Batman Year One so it's not like they're going for someone with zero voice-over experience.
    I had a lot of doubts about her at first but I thought she was good in the movie and, especially, the short. I hope she'll be good here as well.

I do kind of feel sorry for Eric Loomis though. His Iron Man voice was one that I had to become accustomed to gradually but it was one that I eventually accepted and I think he did a good job on AEMH. It'll just be sad that he probably won't get to voice Tony again unless we get more AEMH or he gets cast in a video game.
    "I've had the same car since I was 19 years old, and never had a problem, yet this thing falls out of the sky every other Thursday." - Maria Hill