toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate and Comment - Iron Man: Armored Adventures Second Season Premiere

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll

5 50.00%
  • ****1/2

2 20.00%

2 20.00%
  • ***1/2

0 0%

1 10.00%
  • **1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2*

0 0%
    James Harvey is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Iron Man: Armored Adventures "The Invincible Iron Man, Part One" Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!
    The second season of Iron Man: Armored Adventures debuts tonight with an all-new episode at 8:30pm (ET) on Nicktoons Network!

Click here for more details on this episode!

Iron Man: Armored Adventures
    "The Invincible Iron Man, Part One: Disassembled"
    Original Airdate - July 13th, 2011

When Mr. Fix’s shadowy boss orders the abduction Justin Hammer and then Obadiah Stane, Tony Stark armors up for the first time in months. Will an upgraded Whiplash make it his last?

Comments?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    talk about an great start iron man is back! i love the new whiplash he more dangerous than before.

so yinsen in this too he was the doctor who saved tony in the first place hope we see him soon.

so glad gene doesn't have any of the rings yet i was worried when we saw him again he be one ring away from ulimate power but he not closer to his goal than tony is but as we saw at the end he closer hope we see the six guardain.

i kind of dispioannted that the opening the same you think with nearly two years since we last seen it they change the opening cilps oh well it only episdoe one.

who is mr fix working for i was betting stane before he got caught himself maybe count nefiera or some new villian?

pepper line about tony looking werid with facial hair was harrious if only you knew pepper and boy another crush that gonna end badly for her.

so will tony pull through is iron man scrapped we already know the answers but tune in next week on either nicktoon or nicktoons.com see you next time iron man fans!

Dragnatek is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was disappointed to see Howard alive and well. I was hoping that he actually was dead and Gene just lied to Tony to get him to spare his life in the finale. I still don't see how Gene could have been Manderin back then unless he was taking the ring behind his Step Father's back because that was before she usurped the power for himself and imprisoned his Step father.

Anyway this was not a bad episode actually pretty standard for this show. I kind of figured they would go with a Younger Justin Hammer, to make him more of a rival for the Teenage Stark. If Hammer was an older gentleman like in the comics he would pretty much just be a second Stane at least this way it can feel different.

Gold Guy is offline This ain't Pokemon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    To be honest, this episode was completely "Meh" to me. The ending was cool, and Whiplash makes for a dangerous villain, but thats about it. Also, what is the point of Rhodey being War Machine if he barely even helps out at all?
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

math56 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The episode was very good but I really expected more. Whiplash is my favorite villain, was great for me to see him again. Hammer sounded really great, I love they made him closest to Starkīs age.
    Spoiler:
    I want to see Justin becoming Titanium Man, though I didnīt like the idea at first I want to know how it will shape.
    To see Tony and Rhodey in action together was really fun, I hope Rhodes learn how to use his armor soon enough. Hope that we see vilains trying to kill Tony because in a year heīll be able to take over Stark international. (Hope it last to the 3rd season so that we see it) I wonīt take much longer without Pepper and Tony in a relationship, enough already. Good episode, I give it 4 and a half stars.

Dragnatek is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a feeling that Rhodey will not only learn to use the War Machine armor well but will become over confident as a result. This will lead to an Ironman vs War Machine fight which well has to happen it's an Iron man cliche.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    With Justin Hammer being young, i guess we won't see his daughter Justine in this series.

FFmax is offline Pangoro's Bizarre Adventure
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm glad Tony's dad is still alive, I don't know too much about the other Iron Man comics and shows, but I think his dad was dead in all those other versions, so this is a pretty interesting twist. It looks like Tony has to upgrade his armor If he want's to keep up with the bad guys.
    Fan of jrpgs, anime, and cartoons.

ryandcow is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As another user said I wish Howard was actually dead because it sort of would have made Gene a better villain. I thought the episode was pretty solid, however Rhody really just gets in the way... He was completely ineffective as a partner. Seeing whiplash that powerful was cool though.
    Good to see a show I like back after such a long time.
    "There's no such thing as crazy, just behavior deemed socially unacceptable." -The Question, 52