This is the beginning of the three-part Season One finale, and getting here has been a wild ride!
In other notes:
* The Living Laser, the Grey Gargoyle, and Chemistro have apparently joined the Masters of Evil.
* Was the Enchantress' betrayal of the Grey Gargoyle odered by Baron Zemo? Whether ordered or not, was it fatal? It would seem to me that the Enchantress might well have confined him for her own uses after their victory; he's too useful a tool to casually discard.
* The Grey Gargoyle's turning-to-stone has a twenty-four hour duration, at which point the victim reverts; I wonder if the Enchantress knows this, or if she's going to have a very angry Norn Queen to deal with shortly?
* Hawkeye still gets the best banter, with Wasp as second-best.
* Well, the Hulk manages a clean victory over the Executioner, and likes the axe. Clearly, Hulk is the strongest one there is!