toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
    Dsneybuf is online now Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by BigEclipse View Post
    So basically, the Canadian release gets it right.
    Except for the cover's omission of Ms. Marvel in favor of the MIA Ant-Man I. Iron Man's costume doesn't match the episodes, either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not surprisingly, the Canada release is in the correct order. I hope this all leads to another Blu release.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan93 View Post
    I think I figured out why Powerless is so awful.

The episode is being promoted as "Never-Before-Seen" on the soon-to-be-released DVD, and to my knowledge it isn't going to ever air on Disney XD.

All this makes me think the episode was created for the sole purpose of promoting the DVD.
    The "Emperor Stark" clip that Marvel posted on YouTube bears the title, "Avengers: EMH! Season 2, Ep. 19-Clip 1." I take this as a sign that Disney XD will air "Powerless!" next month.
    On the bright side, if it really did never air, then The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes would last fewer than 52 episodes, and the chance of Ultimate Spider-Man outlasting it would increase.

aku.chan is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Has anyone seen the Canadian release of Avengers:EMH season 2 up for pre-order anywhere?

I've been keeping an eye on Amazon.ca, but they're still not listing it despite it coming out in a few days.

Medinnus is online now Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsneybuf View Post
    On the bright side, if it really did never air, then The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes would last fewer than 52 episodes, and the chance of Ultimate Spider-Man outlasting it would increase.
    "Laverne and Shirley" outlasted Firefly, but was a piece of merde. Length of show doesn't equal quality of show.

Kirben is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aku.chan View Post
    I've been keeping an eye on Amazon.ca, but they're still not listing it despite it coming out in a few days.
    Amazon Canada's obscure titles strike again, try searching for 'Avengers: Earths Mightiest Her'.

aku.chan is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirben View Post
    Amazon Canada's obscure titles strike again, try searching for 'Avengers: Earths Mightiest Her'.
    No wonder I couldn't find it.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When you review the DVDs, could you please let us know if either lets us skip the recaps? Thanks.

Rick Jones is offline Crazy Marvel Love
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    According to this, Ultimate Spider-Man might be hitting shelves in February and episode order may be a thing of the distant past.
    "I've had the same car since I was 19 years old, and never had a problem, yet this thing falls out of the sky every other Thursday." - Maria Hill

NuclearBLt is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Jones View Post
    According to this, Ultimate Spider-Man might be hitting shelves in February and episode order may be a thing of the distant past.
    By "bonus footage" do they mean special features or additional scenes?

artinis1 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    have they announced a release date for the avengers earth's mightiest heroes season 2 volume 2 dvds yet? looking forward to having the final 13 episodes on dvd, any info is appreciated

Rick Jones is offline Crazy Marvel Love
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearBLt View Post

By "bonus footage" do they mean special features or additional scenes?
    I'd guess interviews or something else. I wish it was the early test footage, which I thought looked really good.
    "I've had the same car since I was 19 years old, and never had a problem, yet this thing falls out of the sky every other Thursday." - Maria Hill

Chaotix12345 is offline Let's-a Go! Ku Ku Ku!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    http://tvshowsondvd.com/n/17762

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Volume 6: End of the Cosmos is on the way! Nice to see the rest of the series hit DVD so quickly despite the random episode order. Skrull Cap and Black Widow on the cover is weird, though.
    Official Reporter for Herotaku, home of the latest tokusatsu news!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Replace Skrull Cap and Black Widow with Captain America and Vision, respectively, (or maybe even Spider-Man) and that cover would look perfect. It still tops the covers of all of the show's other DVDs and Blu-Ray sets, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sad to see that they're still reduced to using cheap stock art.

But Galactus looks cool.

suss2it is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotix12345 View Post
    The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes DVD news: Announcement for Volume 6: End of the Cosmos | TVShowsOnDVD.com

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Volume 6: End of the Cosmos is on the way! Nice to see the rest of the series hit DVD so quickly despite the random episode order. Skrull Cap and Black Widow on the cover is weird, though.
    It's probably to tie into the movie's massive audience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    is it probably too much to hope for the they have an altnerne audio track freaturing josh keaton as spider man for along came a spider and maybe the other episodes featuring spider man as a bonus feature?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes DVD news: Announcement for Volume 6: End of the Cosmos | TVShowsOnDVD.com

Glad to hear it! Would have been nice to have the episodes in airdate order, but as long as all 52 episodes are on DVD, I'm content.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Speedbump View Post
    Glad to hear it! Would have been nice to have the episodes in airdate order, but as long as all 52 episodes are on DVD, I'm content.
    Unless Disney UK suddenly put Meet Captain America on the season 2 set (assuming we even get a set) then it seems we'll have to be content with 51 episodes.

Thanks Disney, you really know how to treat your UK buyers!
    Care Bear stare...

JTMarsh is online now Wing Commander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

At least Black Widow finally made it on to a DVD cover - the perks of being in a hit movie - though Skrull Cap does look out of place (I'm guessing they just use that design because it looks vaguely closer to the movie costume). Nice to see Ms. Marvel on the cover as well after she was excluded from the 5th volume.

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast