Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate and Comment on This Episode!

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll

5 62.50%
  • ****1/2

1 12.50%

2 25.00%
  • ***1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • **1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    James Harvey is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Iron Man: Armored Adventures "Uncontrollable" Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!
    An all-new episode of Iron Man: Armored Adventures debuts tonight at 8:00pm (ET) on Nicktoons Network! Check out this episode tonight during the Nicktoons Network "Hulkathon!"

Iron Man: Armored Adventures
    Episode #23 - Uncontrollable
    Original Airdate - January 18th, 2010

The Hulk has landed in New York, and Pepper and Rhodey see that he's after someone - a kid named Rick Jones. Trouble is, Rick is being controlled - by The Controller. He's using Rick to manipulate the Hulk. The Controller wants revenge against AIM, and the Hulk is just the weapon to give it to him. When Iron Man arrives, he's able to free Rick, but at a great cost. The Controller now has Iron Man under his command, and it's up to Pepper and Rhodey to free time – with a little hep from their Incredible new friend.

Comments?

More details on this episode are available here!

Gokou Ruri is offline Wielder of the dark arts.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hulk as some kind of urban legend like Bigfoot rather than a publicly known hero is an interesting take on the character, and fits in this show's universe where it seems there's no actual heroes flying around.. aside from Tony, anyway. With Brcue and Rick moving from town to town, maybe Tony will run into them again while on his journey to find the rings.

Manhunter is offline Super-Tech Cat Ninja Guy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is probably the first Marvel animated series I've ever seen where Hulk guest-stars but there's no sign of Bruce Banner. Hulk doesn't change to Banner once throughout the whole episode.
    "No man escapes the Manhunters!"

Most_wanted is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The episode was meh. It felt rushed in some parts and was expecting more.

Gold Guy is offline This ain't Pokemon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I enjoyed it enough. It was cool seeing The Hulk and Hulk-Buster armor. The Controller and MODOK, however, are boring villains, and I would have much rather seen Abomination.

For some reason, Rick Jones seemed more of a jerk than usual, but maybe thats just me. Anyways, I thought it was a very decent episode, and I hope to see The Hulk appear again.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

Rick Jones is online now Trickin' N Treatin'
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought it was a fun little romp. I liked the Hulk design seen here. How odd is it that the Hulk is the Marvel character with the most varied animated appearances and designs ? He's like their Mickey Mouse or something.
    "I've had the same car since I was 19 years old, and never had a problem, yet this thing falls out of the sky every other Thursday." - Maria Hill

Azrayel is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Most_wanted View Post
    The episode was meh. It felt rushed in some parts and was expecting more.
    My thoughts exactly. Also can anyone tell me when this episode took place story wise?
    BK-201 greatest hero ever.

Gokou Ruri is offline Wielder of the dark arts.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aza View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Also can anyone tell me when this episode took place story wise?
    It was episode 23. 22 was Don't Worry, Be Happy and 24 was Best Served Cold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    so now we know modok is still very much alive and will rebuild aim at some point wonder if he will ally himself with Gene i hoping not one of the reasons the modok in the 90s cartoon was a joke is he was a sidekick nothing more.

so now the three main arcs of season one are over the Witney-Obaiah arc, the Aim arc and the mandarin arc with withney no longer aware of her actions as madame mask, Modok defeated but will return stronger than before and finally Gene who has been revealed as the Mandarin and will be even more hard to deal with now that five new rings have emerged.

maczero is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I enjoyed it. Nice twist with Tony being the one manipulated and the Hulk (and Pepper) being the one to save him. Speaking of "saving" Tony, did anyone laugh when Pepper told Hulk to controller disk and Hulk repeatedly slams Tony's face into the wall. Also, enjoyed seeing Rick Jones.

The only downside was Hulk's design. I know there's not much to work with it comes to the Hulk but this version seemed kinda bland and a little too thin.

Hulk as some kind of urban legend like Bigfoot rather than a publicly known hero is an interesting take on the character,
    Actually, the F4 WGH seemed to portray the Hulk as a myth as well. In fact, I think Johnny mentioned Bigfoot in reference to the Hulk.
    Do you need to buy, sell or rent a home in Northern VA, then contact me at realtorva@verizon.net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast