Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
    Danzigg is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    This will cheer you up just found out the following at Play.com

New Spider-Man Season 3 Vol 1&2 17th August
    Original Spider-Man Season Vol1 17th August
    X-Men Seson 3 Vol 3 17th August

my_hero is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzigg View Post
    This will cheer you up just found out the following at Play.com

New Spider-Man Season 3 Vol 1&2 17th August
    Original Spider-Man Season Vol1 17th August
    X-Men Seson 3 Vol 3 17th August
    GREAT NEWS!!!
    (Just Kinda sucks that Original Spider-Man isn't gonna be a complete season set like the liberation one was gonna be..)..but oh well! Even thought I own the US complete set I'm still gonna get the UK one..

Just Pre-ordered From Amason UK:

spider-man - season 1
    spider-man - season 2
    x-men - season 3.1
    x-men - season 3.2
    silver surfer
    ff season 2.1
    ff season 2.2
    spider-woman

COME ON CLEAR VISION!! BRING US The Complete HULK 90's AND FANTASTIC FOUR '78 DVD's ALREADY!!!

Last edited by my_hero; 06-11-2009 at 09:13 PM.

satam55 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzigg View Post
    I'm probably going to get Silver Surfer & Spider-Woman but I may hold off getting New Spider-Man. That's not to say I can't wait to own this it's that I'd rather own a complete season plus it's going to be cheaper same with X-Men.

I just spent my extra money for the summer on complete series DVD sets of Buffy and Angel, so I'm also going to have to hold off on these Marvel releases till Aug./Sept.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by my_hero View Post
    GREAT NEWS!!!
    (Just Kinda sucks that Original Spider-Man isn't gonna be a complete season set like the liberation one was gonna be..)..but oh well! Even thought I own the US complete set I'm still gonna get the UK one..

COME ON CLEAR VISION!! BRING US The Complete HULK 90's AND FANTASTIC FOUR '78 DVD's ALREADY!!!
    From the packaging design I saw, and from what I've heard about the few copies that hit the shelves, Spider-Man '67 was always going to be released in season form. Certainly the first box said 'complete series one' I believe.

As for Fantastic Four '78, my guess is it'll be out a month or two after these current releases are out. I think Prawnsoda said that The Incredible Hulk '96 will be one of the last releases as most of it was available already, but then Fantastic Four was half complete in HMV and totally complete thanks to eBay and Amazon sellers so who knows?

I have a good feeling that all these releases will come out. I strongly suspect Clear Vision are bigger than Liberation. They've been releasing wrestling DVDs for an eternity.
    Care Bear stare...

James Harvey is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Warner Home Video has confirmed that they currently will not be releasing any further X-Men: Evolution DVD titles in the future, including X-Men: Evolution: The Complete Fourth Season. Please note this can change in the future. A representative for Warner Home Video also stated that it is possible that the X-Men: Evolution: The Complete Fourth Season listing on Amazon (here) is something that Amazon themselves is posting on their own and facilitating.

Stay tuned for further updates.

Rick Jones is offline Trickin' N Treatin'
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, that sucks.
    "I've had the same car since I was 19 years old, and never had a problem, yet this thing falls out of the sky every other Thursday." - Maria Hill

my_hero is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James Harvey View Post
    Warner Home Video has confirmed that they currently will not be releasing any further X-Men: Evolution DVD titles in the future, including X-Men: Evolution: The Complete Fourth Season. Please note this can change in the future. A representative for Warner Home Video also stated that it is possible that the X-Men: Evolution: The Complete Fourth Season listing on Amazon (here) is something that Amazon themselves is posting on their own and facilitating.

Stay tuned for further updates.
    Figures.....That sucks BIG TIME!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What exactly is the problem with this release... did WB state why they are so reluctant to bring a Season 4 set out?

What were the sales of the previous DVD sets like?

They have had plenty of opportunities...
    Michelle Pfeiffer:
    Cool Rider, Catwoman, Diamond and all round Goddess
    http://pfeiffer-pfan.tumblr.com/

I'll miss you dad xx

Spider-Man is offline Wallcrawler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    While this is disappointing news it's also not a surprise. If fans apparently didn't buy the third season collection no wonder WB won't go ahead with a fourth season collection. Hopefully when the rights revert completely to Marvel they will get someone else to release it.
    "Most people spend their whole lives trying to figure out who they are. But for me? It's about keeping it a secret." - Spider-Man

"Why is there so much hatred and bigotry? Why do we hate people who seem to be different than we are instead of enjoying the variety?"- Stan Lee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's the problem with Amazon, they have a happy knack of listing titles regardless of whether they'll ever see the light of day. It's really no surprise.

Does anyone know whe X-M:E season 3 sold so badly? I wonder if it was because people were waiting for a complete series boxset, because they didn't think 4 would come out anyway so wouldn't get 3 or if the general public just wasn't interested in owning the show?
    Care Bear stare...