toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate and Comment the "Hulk Versus" Feature

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll

27 47.37%
  • ****1/2

13 22.81%

8 14.04%
  • ***1/2

4 7.02%

2 3.51%
  • **1/2

2 3.51%

0 0%
  • *1/2

0 0%

1 1.75%
  • 1/2

0 0%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
    Aaron is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Loki comments

Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Lord View Post
    Voice acting was really good for the most part, though I didn't really care for Graham MacTavish as Loki here; he was better in Avengers EMH.
    Out of curiousity, what was lacking?
    Not trying to start a fight, but I honestly didn't see how it wasn't as good as it was in AEMH.
    Personally, I thought his voice was actually better in HVT.

Also, random extra question.
    Are you familiar with an actor by the name of Julian Sands?
    I ask, because I felt that Graham's vocal performance reminded me a lot of Julian Sands voice.
    And I found that interesting, because I've always thought that Julian Sands would make a wonderful Loki.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Out of curiousity, what was lacking?
    Not trying to start a fight, but I honestly didn't see how it wasn't as good as it was in AEMH.
    Personally, I thought his voice was actually better in HVT.

Also, random extra question.
    Are you familiar with an actor by the name of Julian Sands?
    I ask, because I felt that Graham's vocal performance reminded me a lot of Julian Sands voice.
    And I found that interesting, because I've always thought that Julian Sands would make a wonderful Loki.
    He sounded too deep and sinister; not quite how I picture Loki sounding. I didn't have that issue with him in Avengers EMH; I'll have to rewatch some clips and check.

I don't know who Julian Sands is; I don't follow live-action actors very much. =P

Aaron is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ah

He sounded too deep and sinister; not quite how I picture Loki sounding. I didn't have that issue with him in Avengers EMH; I'll have to rewatch some clips and check.

I don't know who Julian Sands is; I don't follow live-action actors very much. =P
    Well I'd love to hear back again, after you've rewatched, so you can describe the difference.

Also, as for Julian Sands, he's a bit of a B-Movie kind of guy.
    Don't know what your taste in movies is, or how you feel about cheesy 80s horror flicks, so I don't know what I should recommend.
    But his vocal performances and mannerisms, in a film called WARLOCK, always made me think he could do a marvelous job as Loki.

JTMarsh is offline Wing Commander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In a feature where the primary purpose of Thor and his fellow Asgardians was to be emasculated so the Hulk could look good I found Graham McTavish's Loki to be the best thing about it.

Gravitea is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hulk vs. Thor: While good, I am a bit disappointed that Thor didn't fight that long with Hulk. I simply chalked it up that he fears hurting Banner if he hit the Hulk with all he's got.

Hulk vs. Wolverine: Quite violent, but still good. Nolan North is the perfect choice for Deadpool. His delivery is great and it sounds exactly how I always imagined the character to sound like.
    From one choice, a universe is created...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112