toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate and comment on this episode

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll

1 20.00%
  • ****1/2

1 20.00%

1 20.00%
  • ***1/2

1 20.00%

1 20.00%
  • **1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 7 little reasons to lay in today!

0 0%
    Stu
    Stu is offline Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends: "Seven Little Superheros" Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!
    Toon Disney is actually going to air Seven Little Superheros. No, really!

Episode #5: Seven Little Superheros

The Spider-Friends are invited to a mansion out of town. Upon thier arrival, they discover they aren't alone. Captain America, The Submarinor and Shanna are all guests... but what does it have to do with The Chameleon?

Comments?
    Images courtesy of www.spider-friends.com
    Marvel Animation Age - The World's Finest - Spawn - The Drawing Board

Follow Marvel Animation Age on Twitter @MarvelAAge

freezeface is offline Riding on my ice-slide
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just finished watching it. Parts of the story made more sense without the cuts that were made to this episode during the reruns on UPN back in '98-'99:

Chameleon trapping Spider-Man in the chimney, then transforming himself into Spidey.

Chameleon taking out Shana while was on a mountaintop.

Chameleon via a speaker introducing six of the seven superheroes, and telling them that he'll get his revenge for them stopping his plans in the past.

Although like other episodes, UPN-run scenes were cut, but some of those are minimal. They need to get this show on DVD soon.

Hopefully, ToonDisney will air the other episode ABCFamily did not:

"Knights & Demons"
    Find out where it all started, at: www.garvinartmedia.com. Home of my original artwork and sketches.

Spider-Friends is offline www.spider-friends.com
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freezeface
    Just finished watching it.
    Thanks for letting me know, Freezeface. I was really starting to wonder if they would ever show this episode.

Are you sure that ABC FAMILY never aired "Knights & Demons"? I know they didn't air it one time when they were suppose to, but I thought it had aired previous to that.

To my recollection, the only episode that ABC FAMILY did not air was "Quest of the Red Skull".

jaug is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Images

Hey is it possible anyone might be able to help me get some screencaptures from this episode??

Spider-Friends is offline www.spider-friends.com
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaug
    Hey is it possible anyone might be able to help me get some screencaptures from this episode??
    Sorry, I would but I recently upgraded to Windows XP and my screen capture device doesn't work with it.

jaug is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OH I am sorry to hear that. IF so how you could I would REALLY appreciate it. I am in desperate need of some screencaptures of mostly of shanna the she-devil and Dr. Strange.

Jaug

Stu
    Stu is offline Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    One of the better episodes.

Guest spots are always cool, especially when they have a good villain to match. Whilst it's true Captain America and Submarinor didn't do anything noteworthy besides get captured, it was cool to see them anyway. I laughed at how Namour got beat and his perfectly hammy delivery of "Alcohol!"

One of the more annoying aspects... that damn dog saved the day. I shudder everytime I hear that damn Ms. Lions theme.

Who knew the Chameleon had such a flare for poetry?
    Marvel Animation Age - The World's Finest - Spawn - The Drawing Board

Follow Marvel Animation Age on Twitter @MarvelAAge

Kenny E. McCall is offline We fight like cats!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    One of the better episodes.

Guest spots are always cool, especially when they have a good villain to match. Whilst it's true Captain America and Submarinor didn't do anything noteworthy besides get captured, it was cool to see them anyway. I laughed at how Namour got beat and his perfectly hammy delivery of "Alcohol!"

One of the more annoying aspects... that damn dog saved the day. I shudder everytime I hear that damn Ms. Lions theme.

Who knew the Chameleon had such a flare for poetry?
    Gotta hand it to Hans Conreid as the Chameleon. One of his better performances.
    In the animated music industry, there are two completely different but important girl groups: The Holograms, who are just Truly Outrageous, and the Misfits, who think their music is better. These are their stories.

Law and Order: Starlight Music. (dong-dong)