toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate "The Crime of All Centuries"

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll

3 50.00%
  • ****1/2

1 16.67%

0 0%
  • ***1/2

0 0%

1 16.67%
  • **1/2

1 16.67%

0 0%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2

0 0%
    Kolbar is offline @Cinecrisis on Twitter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends "The Crime of All Centuries" Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!
    Today, ABC Family airs this episode of Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends featuring Kraven the Hunter at 10:30am ET. This is the first time ABC Family has aired this episode.

Episode #2 - The Crime of All Centuries
    Original Airdate - ?

Kraven the Hunter captures Firestar and attempts to unleash a Dinosaur Army.

Comments?

freezeface is offline Riding on my ice-slide
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Finally, ABCFamily actually airs this episode. It's the only one that I haven't seen. Pretty good. I noticed two things about Iceman in here: 1. This was the only time he "iced up" at will, in escaping the cage, instead of freezing himself into a block. 2. When he was in the cage dangling over the volcano, and his armor melted, he was just in boxer shorts. I seem to recall one episode where he was thrown out of a spaceship, and when his armor melted there, it just revealed his street clothes. As for everything else, Kraven kinda got on my nerves. He came off as more annoying than someone to be feared, IMO. The B plot about Bobby's rent was cute.

Spider-Friends is offline www.spider-friends.com
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm glad you finally got to see it Freezeface. I watched it again and thoroughly enjoyed it. Just having this show on Saturday morning makes it more fun to watch.
    Being that this is a superhero cartoon, I think it would be a little better for Bobby's street clothes to appear when his ice melts. Otherwise he would have to run home for a new change of clothes everytime he changed back! But I'm sure he was just in his boxer shorts this episode because they need a quick visual to make it obvious that he had melted.
    The B plot about Bobby's rent is my favorite part of this episode. My girlfriend and I also really laughed at the way Peter changed to Spidey in the museum. (It was so ridiculous that it was funny.)

Miyamoto Musashi is offline Sword Master
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Where did Bobby's clothes go?
    Blogger
    Humans are the most peculiar of the living creatures
    Nowdays I can hardly be surprised
    I like Tobey Maguire more than Andrew Garfield in the role of Spider-Man

Hypestyle is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ah.. another good episode.. and the voice of Kraven is very good.. too bad he didn't show up again in the series... maybe a savage land episode..
    With Great Power also comes a Great Responsibility...