Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jak d ripr is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I really enjoyed this episode, there was quite a bit of plot progression what with arcee finally getting some retribution, arachnid being taken out of the picture, starscream potentially getting a t-cog and megatron acquiring an insecticon armada. I was also slightly disappointed that the clones didn't result in the introduction of the other seekers(ala transformers animated) but hopefully the shows writers realize the potential there and introduce them sometime down the line. At least the clones potentially led to starscream getting his t-cog back so thats a welcome addition. I love the double team move bumblebee and optimus used on those 2 insecticons at the end there

Also, was I the only one who found starscreams complaints about his constant bad fortune hilarious? The scene where he's like they got t-cogs that he doesn't have and all he gets is agony had me in stitches. Not sure what to expect from next weeks episode though, the description makes it sound like its gonna be a human focused episode which have a habit of sucking so ill keep my expectations low.

Mr. Hypocrite is offline Detective. Hero. Hypocrite.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow. Starscream's just has no luck at all.

Bulkhead derails multiple plans to assassinate Megatron, and then brings down the Nemesis, and nobody even knew he was there.

That's pretty Badass. And incredibly lucky.
    The Hypocrite Rises....

araffa13045 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Liked this episode alot. Starscream's cones were great. But what what I didn't like was how the Insectacons immediately follow Megatron again. I would have like to see more of a fight. A good episode, can't wait for next week!
    New signature!.... I know its lame

MetroSparkster is offline ...has nothing to say.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by araffa13045 View Post
    Liked this episode alot. Starscream's clones were great. But what what I didn't like was how the Insectacons immediately follow Megatron again.
    Well they're basically a hive mind. They can't run without a leader. With Arachnid out of commision, they returned to Megs.

Gold Guy is offline This ain't Pokemon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Starscream just can;'t catch a break.

A few things that annoyed me were that some of the villains seemed weaker than usual. Airachnid usually beats Arcee; why was she losing here? And the Insecticons looked like weaklings here.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

Neo Yi is offline Uhhhhhh...
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My recap for "Armada" is up.

Sorry, I didn't like the episode. I wanted to, but it suffered from juggling too many plots and not enough time to give them the satisfying conclusion they all need. Each of them are worth their own episodes, but instead they crammed all of 'em under just a half-hour so they open up new plots. It's only the tenth episode out of a planned twenty-six; I wished they'd pace themselves.
    My DeviantART/My Twitter/My Tumblr
    Stuff of Opinions:
    15 Game Meme: Start your engines, it's Crash Teaaaaam Racing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12