Search the Site:
Follow Us:
    Rod G is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dan Vs merchandise

Like This Thread!

Any ideas for merchandise based on Dan Vs?

Myself I wouldn't mind seeing a Dan Bobblehead.

Silverstar is offline Sub-Genius
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Some Dan VS merch already exists. T-shirts, for example.
    Got a minute? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog for crazy opinions on cartoons and geek culture. New name. New address. Same geekiness.

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would like to see some action figures, would like Mezco Toyz to take on Dan Vs. but that depends if Hasbro is the one doing them but so far no news.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

HUBTigers87 is offline Michyl
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How about a talking figuring of Dan, where you push a button and he says a few things, for example... "You've pushed the wrong button!" with him sounding annoyed when saying it. Perhaps "I hate everyone!". Maybe they'll have a beat-up figure of him from the episode "Dancing", with him saying "shimmy shimmy shimmy!" with the push of a button

Other phrases include: "(That does it!) You're going on the list!" "Shut-up" "Stop pushing my button you jerk!" "Tell Chris to get over here"

I wouldn't mind regular figurines too. It'd be neat to have Dan in w/e pose with Mr. Mumbles as a bonus. Then have Chris and Elise together. If they come with accessories, hard to name off what we'd see. Maybe Dan holding a hamburger and lactose-free milk shake.

There's so many varieties of things you could do, so I wont name them all. Most likely though, all of us are thinking the same thing ~~

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HUBTigers87 View Post
    How about a talking figuring of Dan, where you push a button and he says a few things, for example... "You've pushed the wrong button!" with him sounding annoyed when saying it. Perhaps "I hate everyone!". Maybe they'll have a beat-up figure of him from the episode "Dancing", with him saying "shimmy shimmy shimmy!" with the push of a button

Other phrases include: "(That does it!) You're going on the list!" "Shut-up" "Stop pushing my button you jerk!" "Tell Chris to get over here"

I wouldn't mind regular figurines too. It'd be neat to have Dan in w/e pose with Mr. Mumbles as a bonus. Then have Chris and Elise together. If they come with accessories, hard to name off what we'd see. Maybe Dan holding a hamburger and lactose-free milk shake.

There's so many varieties of things you could do, so I wont name them all. Most likely though, all of us are thinking the same thing ~~
    If it was Mezco Toyz they could have done everything you mention, they probably add lactose free milk, dynamite and his list.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Rod G is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_of_doom

If it was Mezco Toyz they could have done everything you mention, they probably add lactose free milk, dynamite and his list.
    How true.

Action figures would be the tip of the iceberg.

TheGunheart is offline Darkness and Disgrace
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd like a Telltale Games-developed episodic adventure game series. It'd be pretty cool if it could actually be in 2D using art assets from the show.
    Save a webcomic! Read Commander Kitty!
    YOU GOT YOUR HEAD ALL TANGLED UP, BUT IF ONLY I COULD MAKE YOU CARE...