SigmasonicX is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    The guys at Equestria Daily have made a post about the press premiere of the season 2 finale, and of course, they don't say anything about the episodes except that they were great.

Of course, them saying that it's great is a known factor. What I'm really interested in is how the other press members at the event felt about it, since there were apparently a lot of people there, and one would imagine that most of them would not be too familiar with the show and this is likely the first set of episodes they watched.

On another note, an interesting thing is that many of the Hasbro representatives they encountered there claimed to actually frequently read Equestria Daily.
    Reality is only for those who can't handle Star Trek.

Juu-kuchi is offline Everypony's Starry-Eyed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is it Saturday yet? Please let it be Saturday soon. The suspense is killing me to see my trepidation be unfounded.

Undrave is offline Forever Burning Heart!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SigmasonicX View Post
    Of course, them saying that it's great is a known factor. What I'm really interested in is how the other press members at the event felt about it, since there were apparently a lot of people there, and one would imagine that most of them would not be too familiar with the show and this is likely the first set of episodes they watched.
    EW.com says the episodes were 'ambitious, absorbing and thoroughly entertaining'

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/04/13/my...-announcement/

"People who meddle with secret identities get their memories erased."
    -------------
    "You murdered your own alter ego? Sounds socially awkward."

King9 is offline Embraced One
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    From the EQD report the finale seems excellent. I guess I can deal with a lack of MLP all summer if the finale turns out awesome. I guess...

Edit: Her name is 'Miyamora Cadenca' as Fluttershy said in a sneak peak? That's cool, wonder if she's 'Asian' All this time I thought it was 'Cadence'. Also all we've seen of the finale so far is wedding clips, I'm wondering if there's some other adventure as well.
    Last edited by King9; 04-19-2012 at 06:50 PM.
    Toonzone Bronies - "We would be honored to have you." ~ Twilight Sparkle

TnAdct1 is offline !!!!!!!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King9 View Post
    Her name is 'Miyamora Cadenca' as Fluttershy said in a sneak peak? That's cool, wonder if she's 'Asian' All this time I thought it was 'Cadence'. Also all we've seen of the finale so far is wedding clips, I'm wondering if there's some other adventure as well.
    Oh, I'm sure there's going to be some adventure, given the hints of the Mane Six clones.
    Spoiler:
    Besides, given the spoiler clip you mentioned, there's something suspicious about Cadence wanting the rest of the Mane Six to be "replacement" bridesmaids (possibly something to do with the clones?).

BTW, I saw a second spoiler clip along with the one you mentioned (one most likely after the "bridesmaids" clip where the ponies are rehearsing for the wedding. Warning: the ending will definitely remind a lot of people of Spaceballs.
    Joe Klemm
    Toon Addict for Life and "gated community" member since August, 2002.

"ph34r t3h cute ones" -Megatokyo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Edit: Her name is 'Miyamora Cadenca' as Fluttershy said in a sneak peak? That's cool, wonder if she's 'Asian' All this time I thought it was 'Cadence'. Also all we've seen of the finale so far is wedding clips, I'm wondering if there's some other adventure as well.
    Her name is 'Mi Amore Cadenza also known as Princess Cadence'. It was revealed in the NY Times ad. Its italian.

-------------

King9 is offline Embraced One
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Undrave View Post
    Her name is 'Mi Amore Cadenza also known as Princess Cadence'. It was revealed in the NY Times ad. Its italian.
    What?! That's awesome! I know a lot of bronies are already geared to hate Cadence for some reason, but I like her already. Can't wait to see Shining armor too. Wonder if he's as adorkable as his sister.
    Toonzone Bronies - "We would be honored to have you." ~ Twilight Sparkle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What?! That's awesome! I know a lot of bronies are already geared to hate Cadence for some reason, but I like her already. Can't wait to see Shining armor too. Wonder if he's as adorkable as his sister.
    Well he's a captain of the royal guard so I doubt he's as much as a egghead, but I bet he's into checklist and complex preparation stuff too

I wonder what Twilight's parents do for a living, if they have any social status. Also if Twilight's brother marries Celestia's niece does that mean Twilight and her mentor become relatives? I wouldn't mind Celestia telling her faithful student 'No need for such formality Twilight, we're family now, you can call me Celestia.' ^^

-------------

ShadowGUN is offline Hey listen!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks like we got bingo: a new species of pony was introduced:The changelings( aka the succubus ponies).
    "Toonami:Tougher than the Best,Stronger than the Rest."

TOONAMI LIVES (5/26/12)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGUN View Post

Looks like we got bingo: a new species of pony was introduced:The changelings( aka the succubus ponies).

Let's see if people will agree with that. I've been chatting with a buddy of mine who says there are some disagreements on Ponibooru whether or not the Chaneglings should count as ponies. I'm guessing its because these guys are chaotic evil rather than good like the Earth Ponies, Pegasi, Unicorns, and Alicorns? O_o