Quantcast
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
    Dan's Revenge is offline KaiKillSwordActNarutoOneT itan
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderfly View Post
    Yes, but there's also the fact that you contributed more shows to this silly little game of ours than anyone else here, so that factors into it.

There are 6 shows listed above that are either getting cancelled outright or having their hours cut back. Feel free to propose replacement shows for 2 of them (either from shows already on the schedule elsewhere, or by adding new shows).
    ... I like how as far as being an admin or mod goes - you, being an admin, are honest when you do make an edit cause it never shows on posts.

----

Yeah - I definitely jumped at it but didn't expect much of anything further down the road. TBH, I actually like it this way - feels more real.

Okay, so I basically filled in 2 shows for 1 so... it'd feel wrong to come up with a 3rd for only replacing a 2nd show. What I'll do is keep my original idea (Grim + PPG for Looney Tunes), but just let a 4th person decide on just 1 show - basically, letting one other individual (butchered spelling to that word twice ~~) have a chance at this. They wont have 2 picks, but at least it creates 1 additional post that whomever posts, will be able to get in this as well. Of course, your thread, your rules ;-)
    Mister E. Link (updated 5/25/15)

Staying GOLD, Saturdays from Midnight to 3:30am. Only Toonami, on [as]

Looney Tunes Fan is offline Classic Cartoon Fan!!!!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Let's get some more Sailor Moon (VIZ dub) and Dragon Ball Z Kai on the schedule!
    Stay Gold, Toonami Faithful.

Ever since Nick & More shut down, I've been continuing my Toonami articles over on my own blog! It'd mean a lot to me if you stopped by and read them, maybe leave a comment or two as well : http://toonamiabsolution.blogspot.com

wonderfly is offline In the not too distant future
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Okay, I put "Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" and "The PowerPuff Girls" in place of Looney Tunes Monday thru Friday in the noon hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Looney Tunes Fan View Post
    Let's get some more Sailor Moon (VIZ dub) and Dragon Ball Z Kai on the schedule!
    Okay, can do!

I ended up putting "Dragon Ball Z Kai" on in the spot previously held by "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century" (Wednesdays at 11 and 11:30 PM).

And Sailor Moon I have placed on the spot previously held by Batman: The Animated Series (Monday thru Friday at 6:30 am). In that spot, it serves as a nice compliment to the old Dragon Ball which is airing at 6 am (it's the 90's all over again)!

To follow up with the other changes that were mentioned in the post on the previous page:

I removed Inuyasha and replaced it with Paid Programming.

I removed Simpsons from the 8:30 spot Monday through Thursday. I replaced it with "Falling Anvils" Monday thru Friday. That removed Pokemon from the 8:30 PM slot on Friday nights. I also removed Pokemon from the 8:00 PM slot on Friday night and replaced it with "Clarence" (which meets the need for more episodes of that show to air in Prime Time).

That just leaves "Bobobo" being the lead show in a block, and also maybe increasing the "Obscure film" block. But the schedule is otherwise complete.

I think I'm going to relaunch the schedule (with some plot twists) either in December or January. Look for the new thread to come soon!

The Toonzone Channel! (The Ultimate Fantasy Schedule List thread)!

And check out the Fun and Games forum for other current games threads!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I must say... weekdays 6am-7am is definitely an attractive hour. In reality, it's making it one-step closer for me to actually wanting to buy S1-P1 of the new Sailor Moon dub, since I already own all of DB... later watch those two back-to-back... I may never come back here!! ... that reminds me of something too. Maybe in the early 2000s... I think on AOL when you did a search for anime or anime.com... something close to that, it came to some window showing just DBZ + SM. Would be amazing to at least find an image of it again.

new Sailor Moon dub nitpick - do we have all the new dubbed episodes? ;-) - The second half of S1 comes out in February, so all 46 are potentially ready.

I've updated the picture schedule which now includes a special thing I added to the blank upper-left corner (of all 4 grids). Will wait until you announce the official launch of this new schedule before posting it. Probably in the new thread it appears you'll make and wait to seek out plot twists in case I need to slightly update the picture schedule again.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan's Revenge View Post
    new Sailor Moon dub nitpick - do we have all the new dubbed episodes? ;-) - The second half of S1 comes out in February, so all 46 are potentially ready.
    Well, maybe they will air the older dubbed episodes when the run out of new dubs episodes. That way it IS more like the 90's. Besides, we already have the new dubs airing on Friday nights...

I've updated the picture schedule which now includes a special thing I added to the blank upper-left corner (of all 4 grids). Will wait until you announce the official launch of this new schedule before posting it. Probably in the new thread it appears you'll make and wait to seek out plot twists in case I need to slightly update the picture schedule again.
    Well, as far as when this "revised" schedule takes effect, I guess it kicks in tomorrow night, following the completion of the "My Little Pony" marathon which is going on now (on our imaginary Toonzone Channel). Remember, we lost the rights to "Batman: The Animated Series", so we can't air it anymore, effective immediately.

The next schedule/format change won't occur till some time in January, or maybe February. Like I said, I'll do a new thread here in December or January.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    My previous image I pathetically uploaded to imageshack which appears to only now be subscription-only doesn't appear anymore and nothing via IS I can do about it, so, I'll trust photobucket more.

Here's the revised.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Double-post, but long time since last reply ~~

Anyways, I'm finally unveiling my order for the Dan Vs. New Years Eve marathon! Some episodes are paired by a theme however I saw it with just other throw-ins. My top 4 favorite episodes air from 8pm-10pm starting with my favorite episode.

DECEMBER 31ST (EST)
    6:00 AM - The Animal Shelter (S01, E05)
    6:30 AM - Dan* (*Imposter) (S01, E18)
    7:00 AM - Stupidity (S02, E12)
    7:30 AM - The Common Cold (S03, E06)
    8:00 AM - Summer Camp (S03, E13)
    8:30 AM - Wild West Town (S02, E18)
    9:00 AM - The Lemonade Stand Gang (S01, E12)
    9:30 AM - The Neighbors (S02, E03)
    10:00 AM - The Beach (S01, E11)
    10:30 AM - The Ski Trip (S03, E08)
    11:00 AM - Anger Management (S03, E01)
    11:30 AM - George Washington (S01, E12)
    12:00 PM - Ye Olde Shakespeare Dinner Theater (S01, E08)
    12:30 PM - The Fancy Restaurant (S01, E17)
    1:00 PM - Burgerphile (S01, E20)
    1:30 PM - Vegetables (S03, E10)
    2:00 PM - The Gym (S02, E08)
    2:30 PM - Reality TV (S02, E14)
    3:00 PM - Baseball (S01, E09)
    3:30 PM - Golf (S02, E07)
    4:00 PM - The Mechanic (S03, E04)
    4:30 PM - Technology (S01, E13)
    5:00 PM - Canada (S01, E06)
    5:30 PM - New Mexico (S01, E01)
    6:00 PM - Elise's Parents (S01, E16)
    6:30 PM - The Family Cruise (S03, E12)
    7:00 PM - The Family Camping Trip (S01, E19)
    7:30 PM - Dancing (S02, E04)
    8:00 PM - The DMV (S03, E07)
    8:30 PM - Jury Duty (S03, E09)
    9:00 PM - The Dinosaur (S02, E11)
    9:30 PM - The Bank (S02, E05)
    10:00 PM - The Wolf-Man (S01, E02)
    10:30 PM - The Monster Under the Bed (S02, E06)
    11:00 PM - Traffic (S01, E07)
    11:30 PM - Art (S01, E15)

JANUARY 1ST (EST)
    12:00 AM - The Wedding (S02, E09)
    12:30 AM - The High School Reunion (S03, E05)
    1:00 AM - The Catburglar (S02, E10)
    1:30 AM - The Mummy (S03, E02)
    2:00 AM - The Ninja (S01, E03)
    2:30 AM - The Magician (S01, E21)
    3:00 AM - The Superhero (S03, E11)
    3:30 AM - The Boss (S03, E03)
    4:00 AM - The Dentist (S01, E04)
    4:30 AM - The Barber (S01, E14)
    5:00 AM - The Salvation Armed Forces (S01, E10)
    5:30 AM - Gigundo-Mart (S02, E16)

Episodes not included:
    1] The Mall Santa (S02, E02) - aired plenty by Christmas
    2] The Telemarker (S02, E13)
    3] Parents (S02, E15)
    4] The Family Thanksgiving (S02, E01) - aired plenty by Thanksgiving
    5] Chris (S02, E17)

During this 24-hour marathon, there'll be snippets of the 1st Toonzone season of the show! I came up with 16 episode bios, so it'll be a 16-episode season. Only a few episodes will have snippets shown as to save more surprises for later! All the snippets will replay in case viewers were unable to see them in prior showings.

validating is offline Loser
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Um, the schedule Is full. How do I add to this.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by validating View Post
    Um, the schedule Is full. How do I add to this.
    Look for the new game to be started here soon, in the next day or two. You can add to that one!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910