Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
    Destiny of Awe is offline HOORAY! (I'm back.)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

.................................................................................................... ....

When will we continue?!
    Your signature
    Can only be
    Six lines long
    So...
    Yeah
    I think that's good to know.

RockmanDash is offline Retired Das Boom Champion A Simple Day Champion Action Escape Kitty Champion Bee Sting Champion Catnarok 2 : Longcat rampage Champion Karate Monkey Champion Ultimate Mierda Champion Justice Hero Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    -looks around-

....I'm starting to think OnePark was captured by vicious pirates..

OnePark is offline גורל
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    H'okay. I thought T&EKING posted here explaining what's happened, but that's fine. I've been having a few technical problems with this site in the past few weeks. Moments ago I was finally able to login to the mobile app (any chance before just kept loading indefinitely and never doing anything). I apologize and as soon as I hear back from one or two more contestants your final challenge will begin.

For now though, I have to congratulate you three on making it this far. I also have to apologize again. This final challenge won't take much longer, though because here's the first part:

Who do you want to win?!
    Past contestants! It's time to vote. Out of King9, DoA and RockmanDash who do you want to win. Post here or PM. The winner will get an advantage in the final challenge.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JustinianFlynn - Complicated name, I know but that means there's some good stuff, right?

Jmill is offline Person Bimmin 2 Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My vote is for RockmanDash. Easy pick, in my mind.
    BOLDED ALL CAPS TEXT.

Destiny of Awe is offline HOORAY! (I'm back.)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Vote for Destiny.
    It's your duty.

Your signature
    Can only be
    Six lines long
    So...
    Yeah
    I think that's good to know.

NovelleX is offline "Something did die. Gumball."
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I decided to drop in after last season's horrendous turn-out and my sudden self-elimination. Is the host away or something?

I think I have more free time to return competing next season should there be any. Although I really feel that daily, fast challenges are a must. With one-day deadlines for competitor input for each, no time extensions, no eyelash batting for vacation-goers, no excuses period, one-day to vote, if someone does not vote received votes are counted regardless, double eliminations so no tie-breakers (One fast question if you really have to.), merge when half of the players are left, no complex one week things, sudden-death eliminations for a few challenges, and etc. (I actually have a few challenges in mind already. Next season host want 'em?)

If you're really going to shoot for complex, more-than-one-day challenges, I'd say those should be saved for post-merge.

Actually that kinda sounds like a "hardcore" Survivor the way I put it. Hilarious.

Anywho, hope to see you guys at season four....I think? Good luck season three final competitors! I know my vote won't be counted due to lack of participation and contribution to this season until now, so I'll keep my mouth shut now.
    That one show about that one cat that did that one thing that involved doing some things that he wouldn't normally do or should be doing but he did it anyway for laughs?

You know what that thing did? It spawned a lot of naughty internet things.

OnePark is offline גורל
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not away. Just waiting on votes but I think I'm scrapping that part of the finale. The first part is... to write a small essay-ish (I don't want a novel) of why the other two competitors don't deserve to win. It can be as short as a 100 words or 553!

First place gets 3 points. Second gets 2. Last gets 1. I think I'm gonna have five small parts.

I'm sorry this finale turns this way, but I only received three votes... and they were split three ways. I was hoping to get at least one or two more, but alas I didn't. Good luck. And thanks for the comments.

I'm already working on the prize for the winner.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JustinianFlynn - Complicated name, I know but that means there's some good stuff, right?

Jmill is offline Person Bimmin 2 Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Survivor Themed Public Announcement
    While we wait for the finale results, I have a quick announcement for those reading the thread. Assuming no one else has stepped up to the plate for Season 4, I would like to host. But, if I were to do it, I would like to co-host with someone. The co-host would design challenges, tally results, and other things that hosts do, but, in line with an idea for the season, would participate in the competition as well.

If you're interested in hosting, send me a message and we can talk about the idea further. It could be a really fun experience.

Message over, thanks for your time and good luck to the final 3.
    BOLDED ALL CAPS TEXT.

RockmanDash is offline Retired Das Boom Champion A Simple Day Champion Action Escape Kitty Champion Bee Sting Champion Catnarok 2 : Longcat rampage Champion Karate Monkey Champion Ultimate Mierda Champion Justice Hero Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    August 8th, 2012, One Park has left us on a surviving quest and he has yet to give us a proper answer about the winner of this twisted game. ..Destiny of Awe seems to be chewing on King9's arm while I'm trying to build a fire in this cold wasteland..

......Did I win? Am I the winner of this game? Is the outside world listening?...At all!?

OnePark is offline גורל
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16