Quantcast
    Lighthammer is offline Bringer of the Light
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Could someone start a Toonami "Petition-ish" thread

Like This Thread!
    Hey,

Over in the Cartoon Network and Adult Swim forums, there's a lot of traffic currently regarding Toonami the April Fools joke Adult Swim pulled.

As you may know, several persons in positions of authority in and around Adult Swim said "Tell Cartoon Network what you think of Toonami".

The two major threads discussing Toonami right now are more focused around --- well --- discussion.

I was hoping someone in a position of authority (a mod or admin) would be willing to start a thread linked in both forums intended to be a "petition like" thread that would allow everyone a voice dedicated to telling Cartoon Network / Adult Swim what they think about Toonami.

After some time, the thread itself could be printed and sent to Cartoon Network / Adult Swim.

I think it would pan out as a fun 'community-ish" project. Not to mention, it will stop the creation of many threads which will no doubt start cropping up over the next few weeks.

Jave is offline Beware of the SPLAT
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    We, as a site, don't do petitions. I'm not gonna speak for the boards I don't mod, but I'm not going to let that change for the recent Toonami event.

Everyone is invited to voice their opinions towards CN in the Toonami Thread at the CN Board. That should concentrate the posts in a single thread and I don't see reason for any others to be made. So far discussion has been polite without much need to intervene.

I'll let the AS mods answer for that board, but things won't change on the CN Board.
    Jave's Support Gallery - My Tumblr Blog detailing my current run of Fire Emblem: Awakening.

What a Cartoon Review Blog - My own project where the goal is to write a detailed review to the original 48 WAC shorts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The big issue with the current threads is they are more about discussing the logistics and events related to Toonami.

A thread dedicated to telling what Toonami means to you would be a great thread to showcase why people want Toonami back.

This version of vBulletin even has a feature where you could make it so people may post only once in that thread.

It would be really neat to show case the collective communities desire to see it back.

Daikun is online now Long Live the Fighter!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Seems I've been following my subscribed threads too closely.

Any chance on getting that guy pinned and shared between both forums ?

Daikun is online now Long Live the Fighter!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Pinned and mirrored.

EDIT: Um, how weird. The thread isn't showing up in the CN forum, but I see it on the main forum page.

defunctzombie is offline Cutie Pie
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Pinning and mirroring at the same time doesn't really work right now, it's been acting up for a while.
    Stalemate Resolution Associate for Video Games and Cafe Toonzone
    tumblr/Nintendo ID: defunctzombie