• *1/2

0 0%

1 16.67%
  • 1/2

3 50.00%
    Memphis Bleek is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding" Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!
    Mitch Buchannon didn't die in a boat explosion in the 10th season of Baywatch but has been recovering from amnesia in L.A. Mitch comes back to Hawaii to get married again! His new fiance Allison resembles Lt. Stephanie Holden, a past lover. Little does he know Allison is cooperting with Mason Sato who appeared in the show's 2nd season and now returns for revenge.

The Baywatchers come to Hawaii at C.J.'s invitation. She is opening C.J.'s Bar & Grill at the Turtle Bay Resort. Coincidentally, Caroline Holden is already in Hawaii filming a soap opera. Neely Capshaw (ex- Mrs. Buchannon) comes to stop the wedding because she wants Mitch back.

Billy Warlock, my favorite actor, reprises his role as Eddie Kramer for this movie. Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding airs 8/7 P.M. CT on FOX.

Credited Cast:
    David Hasseloff....Mitch Buchannon
    Pamela Anderson....Casey Jean 'C.J.' Parker
    Alexandra Paul.... Allison
    Gena Lee Nolin.... Neely Capshaw
    Yasmine Bleeth....Caroline Holden
    Michael Bergin....Jack 'J.D.' Darius
    Angelica Bridges....Taylor Walsh
    Nicole Eggert....Roberta 'Summer' Quinn
    Carmen Electra....Leilani Miloa 'Lani' Mckensie
    Jeremy Jackson....Hobie Buchannon
    Stacy Kamano....Kekoa Tanaka
    Liane Mark.... Siren
    Jason Momoa....Jason Ioane
    John Allen Nelson....John D. Cort
    Brande Roderick....Leigh Dyer
    Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa....Mason Sato
    Billy Warlock....Eddie Kramer

NinjaJack is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *releases Jaws*
    The GKA Times
    Read the GKA (Giant Killers Anonymous) Times and gain a bit of insight on the Power Ranger community. We write articles and take you places where you want to be.

Giant Killers Anonymous
    This is the official forum of the GKA Times. Come and read some of the interviews with cast and crew.

Memphis Bleek is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding

Baywatch's theme music is classic. I'll be ready whenever you need me. I'm always here. Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding continues the tradition of the musical montage. Baywatch is renown for its gratuitous sex montages.

The movie quickly and concisely showed what the baywatchers have been doing since Baywatch ended. Caroline overacting in her soap opera's scene was hilarious. Eddy saying that was soap opera moment after Allison and Nelly fought was clever.

The movie effective incoporated subplots from the various seasons. Eddy and Cort continued their friendship. The writers explained why Shauni (Eddy's ex-wife & Billy's ex-fiance) wasn't in the movie. CJ and Neely still hated each other.

The writing was superb. Eddy and Caroline talking about soaps. In real life, Billy and Yasmine are soap stars. Sato was treacherous. Sato devised some ingenious traps for each pair of baywatch lovers. Cort and Lani were chained to a rock in a volanic spring. Eddy and Caroline are chained together in a seaball. Hobie and Summer are trapped in a nest at the start of high tide.

Cort and Lani suffocating from volanic fumes. Eddy and Caroline running out air before they drown. Hobie and Summer being buried under sand and water. It's irony. Lifeguards drowning.

Caroline and Eddy saying their prayers before they think their going to be engulf in water. Sato was enjoying every moment of the baywatchers' torture.

Sato getting his head slice down the middle by the boat's propeller blade was gruesome. The wedding scene was a slick way to have all the actors in one place.

Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding was fanastic. I give it 5 stars. I'm going to buy the DVD as soon I get some cash.

oranthal is offline A hero in life and in death
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding

was there any slow motion running?

Robin2099 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh yeah there was slow motion running. Wouldn't be Baywatch without that. Overall, my opinion of this movie was that it was really cheesey with a dumb plot even by Baywatch standards. But I enjoyed seeing everyone back(especially Nicole Eggert), and while it was cheesey it still had that Baywatch charm to it which helped me to enjoy it. Kinda surprised Fox didn't advertise this at all though. Oh, and where was the webpage located at that you could buy the DVD from?

electricsheep is offline ...the man without fear...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    typical baywatch, some things never change; crappy plot, crappy acting, crappy plot, crappy plot, crappy plot...

i feel dumber for watching it.

i give it a negative 4...

hey, wow, pam anderson's looking old...
    "How bright the promise was in summer, how full of hope the dream. How quickly it turned to ash."

Ordinary Guy is offline The Old Dark Knight
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I turned it off after they showed Yasmine Bleeth, and let me tell you her and Pamela Anderson did not look good from what I saw. But Nicole Eggert, Gena Lee Nolin and Carmen Electra looked great.
    "Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi." - Jango Fett

"Arghh! I'm not beautiful."- Sea Captain

"Everybody loves Butters." "That's me!" - Butters

"We ride together, we die together. Bad Boys for life." - Mike Lowrey