Search the Site:
Follow Us:

View Poll Results: What is the Best Power Ranger Series???

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

13 39.39%
  • Alien Rangers

0 0%
  • Power Rangers Zeo

1 3.03%
  • Power Rangers Turbo

2 6.06%
  • Power Rangers in Space

7 21.21%
  • Power Rangers Lost Galaxy

1 3.03%
  • Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue

1 3.03%
  • Power Rangers Time Force

7 21.21%
  • Power Rangers Wild Force

1 3.03%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What is the Best Power Rangers Series ever?

Like This Thread!

Tell me which Series is the Best & why!

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
    Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers
    Power Rangers Zeo
    Power Rangers Turbo
    Power Rangers in Space
    Power Rangers Lost Galaxy
    Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue
    Power Rangers Time Force
    Power Rangers Wild Force
    Chris Lonas

JohnCrichton is offline An astronaut!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm going to go with Time Force. Althought it's finale wasn't as explosive as Space or Galaxy, over all the series had the greatest cast of Power Ranger History.

I mean a good number of them could actually act! Chemistry between Wes and Jen was a sight to behold and Mad Max alum, Ransik was also a great character actor.

Not to mention it lead to the greatest crossover of all time...... Time Force wins out from sheer stand on it's own quality.

Space was great cuz it gave the Ranger franchise the much needed reboot and recharge to make it actually entertaining.

And the ONLY reason someone would pick frelling Mighty Morphing Power Rangers is because it was the first and most nostalgic.

Galaxy was excellent cuz it had the highest mortality rate of any PR Series to date.

Christopher N. Denner is offline Defender of WTC film stock
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll go for Time Force, because I hadn't seen Power Rangers since season 1 of MMPR and it drew me back in.

How many people bought it in Galaxy?

Matt Hazuda is offline Nerfariously planning Zombie Bites Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time force for me as well. It was the series that re-introduced me to Power Rangers after suffering through Lightspeed.
    Yup. It's a signature. Go away if you're expecting something interesting here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's a list from RangerCentral.Com of Lost Galaxy deaths:

And so we pause, to reflect on our departed friends and enemies. Let's take a death toll of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.

Magna Defender
    Scorpius
    Furio
    Treacheron
    Villamax
    The Guardian
    Loyax
    Trakeena
    Deviot
    Captain Mutiny
    Barbarax
    Stratoforce Megazord
    Centaurus Megazord
    DECA

And coming close, but not quite there, are Zenith and Kegler, who were not accounted for, and Mike and Kendrix, who were only thought dead.
    Not to mention the Magna Defender's son. I mean, we know monsters die all the time, but these guys weren't faceless. They had long extended parts and were given honorable personalities like Villimax. He died saving some children on a space shuttle. Defying Trakeena he said that they did not deserve to be destoryed since they were innocent.

Trakeena promptly cut him down.

Magna defender's son was also left out of that list. Never got to see MD or his son's face, but they were both good guys and his son was barely 10 years old.

The deaths of Mike and Kendrix were groundbreaking, even thouh the came back, cuz their final death scenes looked like they really offed 'em.

Galaxy had guts and a whole lotta cool action. Damned good series and finale.

Make sure you watch it this weekend!

Storm is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm going to say Mighty Morphin' after that Power Rangers went down hill
    Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics... even if you win, you're still retarded.

Super Secret Agent Girl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

*smakes storm up side the head with a VHS taped copy of "Reinforcements from the Future"*

Storm is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by JohnCrichton

*smakes storm up side the head with a VHS taped copy of "Reinforcements from the Future"*

LOL

Okay PWR went downhill after Lightspeed Rescue (which I watched most of the time)

Happy
    Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics... even if you win, you're still retarded.

Super Secret Agent Girl

czyznyck99 is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Power Rangers in Space, in my opinion. But Time Force and Mighty Morphin' would be close seconds.

Later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by storm1288
    LOL

Okay PWR went downhill after Lightspeed Rescue (which I watched most of the time)

Happy
    No!

The much lauded Power Rangers Time Force came after Lightspeed Rescue!

Jade_GL is offline An Aperture Science Original
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mighty Morphin' is the best to me. I never got into all of the spinoffs, and the blue ranger was so cute on this one.

Ok, so maybe that criteria is a little whacked...
    If you dig games, movies and other interesting topics, come and listen to the Happy Pineapple.com Podcasts, hosted by Scott and Erin. Be gentle, we're still learning...

JLU Dude is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I gotta say Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. It started it all and I stopped watching PR on a regualr basis after In Space. I don't have a very high opinion of Lost Galaxy. I saw part of Lightspeed Rescue, which was good. Haven't seen Time Forceand the only episode I saw of Wild Force was Forever Red.
    "You can't live in fear."- Johnny Blaze, Ghost Rider.

Mister Intensity is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My personal favorite Power Rangers era is the first part of Mighty Morphin's second season up until the emergence of the White Ranger. The drama of the Tommy losing his Green Ranger powers kept me on the edge of my seat everyday until he lost his powers. Unfortunately, the rest of the season went downhill, literally (long time viewers will know what I am talking about).

Time Force as a whole was a great series. From beginning to end, Time Force kept me watching throughout the entire series. The Time Force cast was one of the most likable Power Ranger casts, especially considering that it followed the lackluster Lightspeed Rescue (talk about bland).

Mister Intensity

zarius is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The best :

1. Power Rangers Lost Galaxy -Like many of you say, the best, it had everything, drama, DEATH, consequences of actions commited, a strong cast, some brillaint episodes

(The Lost Galacta-Beasts", "Redemption Day" "Shark Attack", "Unti sunset", "Enter the Lost Galaxy", "To the Tenth Power" "The Poweer of Pink," "Journey's End", etc...)

2. Power Rangers Zeo -Simply THE 2ND BEST PR SERIES!

In this series, the stakes were risen higher than ever, because the newly zeop-empowered Rnagers were pitted agianst an EMPIRE, not a wizard and witch combination, add an excellent cast, Bulk and SKull, kick-butt zords, Bulk and Skull, the return of Jason as the Gold Ranger, Bulk and Skull, excellent episodes

("Brother, can you spare an arrowhead", and the TRULY EXCELLENT "Revelations of Gold" (BEST P.R EPISODE...EVER!), ) and you have a strong show...

3. Power Rangers In Space -Like ZEO, the Rangers fought more than they could handle, but they prevaled, this had everytihng (almost), Action, adventure, emotion , mystery, and some of the most dramatic moments in Power Rangers history

(The death of Zordon, thre allaince attack on the galaxys, and Astronemas brief defection, to the side of good before being turned back ot the dark side through mind-warping measures taken by Dark Spectre...)

4. Power Rangers Time Force -HAD ALMOST EVERYTHING TO BECOME A GREAT POWER RANGER SHOW...ONE OF A KIND,

5. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers -DUH! The Show that stared it all was a god in the early 90's, and helped create the legacy we're still watching...GO GO POWER RANGERS!

The Worst

1. Power Rangers Lightpeed Rescue -Proof positive that some Ranger teams can be pistol-packin' woosies, relying too mucxh on their weapons than their martial arts (if they even HAD any) I hoped that Diabolico woulkd have blown them all away, and as for the Titanium Ranger..yuck, a rotten mname, cprotrayed by a rotten actor who had only TWO exoessions..

2. Power Rangrers Turbo -Had one of the best SOundtracks in Power Rangers history but was a BORE to watch, an annoying kid blue rnager, (Worse than Rocky),

The introduction of new guys who had no clue what they were doing until they actually started to act in "In Space"

Started out a stinker, ended on a high with the dramatic "Chase into Spaqce", but beleive me, "Chase into Space" is it's only highlight...

Burgundy Ranger is offline Disney XD/Vortexx schedule guy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd have to go with Time Force as well, with a very strong honorable mention to Space.

Space was the series that introduced the new serialized approach that PR was going to use. (An approach which might just vanish in PRNS with the new people at the top of the creative ladder).

But it was Time Force that got it right.

BlackCat is offline The Dark Knight
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by zarius
    2. Power Rangers Zeo -Simply THE 2ND BEST PR SERIES!

In this series, the stakes were risen higher than ever, because the newly zeop-empowered Rnagers were pitted agianst an EMPIRE, not a wizard and witch combination, add an excellent cast, Bulk and SKull, kick-butt zords, Bulk and Skull, the return of Jason as the Gold Ranger, Bulk and Skull, excellent episodes

("Brother, can you spare an arrowhead", and the TRULY EXCELLENT "Revelations of Gold" (BEST P.R EPISODE...EVER!), ) and you have a strong show...
    I definitely have to agree with you that Zeo was one of the best. I would choose this as number one, because it kept the original storyline and leaving out most of the cheese. I liked the original cast of characters better than the the casts of the other series, and you have to love the return of Jason. The ending wasn't as spectacular as the others, but it was still good. It wasn't the best out of all of them, but it's number one overall to me.
    Cat-Tales - The real Gotham After Dark.

Memphis Bleek is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by JohnCrichton

And the ONLY reason someone would pick frelling Mighty Morphing Power Rangers is because it was the first and most nostalgic.

I don't think Mighty Morphin is best PR Series because it the first or most nostalgic. I think it the best because Jason, Tommy, and Adam were a part of the crew. The rotating cast of MM had chemistry. There was also a good mixture of morphed and unmorphed fight scenes. The Green with Evil saga to me is the best sixth ranger saga to date. The main reason I think MM is best series is because the rangers did other thing besides being rangers. Kimberly doing her gymnastics. Billy working on his gadgets. Tommy, Jason, and Adam practicing on their martial techniques. Mighty Morphin is the the best PR series to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Eh, I can be somewhat of a PR elitist dork sometimes. You're entitled to your opinion.

I miss Adamn and Jason alot, myself....

PowerZord is offline It's time to change.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    MMPR and TF

Kenny E. McCall is offline We fight like cats!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lost Galaxy, especially in the later episodes where Melody Perkins (Karone) briefly joined the cast. She and Cerina Vincent were hot.

But Time Force did it for me. Great action, great action and solid stuff. (Still think that Erin Cahill would have made a better Huntress on "Birds of Prey"). Plus, did anybody thought that Nadira (Kate Sheldon) looked like Jem from Jem and the Holograms?

Wild Force was a true successor to Time Force (Richard Medina Jr. was good). Liked Reinforcements from the Future (I'm sorry, but Jen would still kick Taylor's (Alyssa Rey) ass!), especially when Ransik (Vernon Wells) redeemed himself.
    In the animated music industry, there are two completely different but important girl groups: The Holograms, who are just Truly Outrageous, and the Misfits, who think their music is better. These are their stories.

Law and Order: Starlight Music. (dong-dong)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast