0 0%
  • 1/2

1 16.67%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post
    Actually, this shouldn't be taken at face value. They often let designers run wild with crazy ideas just to come up with new stuff before pooling it into the more traditional final design. I got the art book for the latest Godzilla film and there were all sorts of crazy Godzillas in preproduction. It was always intended to be a recognizable Godzilla, but lots of elements of the crazy ones (gills, stumpy feet, skin texture, ect.) found their way in there.
    Companion,

very true. i've seen multiple concept designs for comic, videogame and cartoon characters. unless their on a tight schedule, rarely do artists make one sketch and call it a day. from what i heard, the 3d effect artists for the 2014 movie were making minor tweaks not long before the movie actually came out.

rggkjg1 is offline Batman v Superman
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What I thought was most hilarious upon this film's release was that TMNT 2014 has a lower rating on rottentomatoes than TMNT III. A month later it's still lower. I'll Netflix this for sure when we get to that, but for whatever problems this movie might have, is it at least better than TMNT III?
    MICHAEL KEATON IS BIRDMAN
    OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER
    OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL TRAILER
    (R rated language)

NOW PLAYING. OFFICIAL TOONZONE TALKBACK

Gold Guy is offline Long-eared grinch?
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rggkjg1 View Post
    What I thought was most hilarious upon this film's release was that TMNT 2014 has a lower rating on rottentomatoes than TMNT III. A month later it's still lower. I'll Netflix this for sure when we get to that, but for whatever problems this movie might have, is it at least better than TMNT III?
    Hmm, I'll put it this way: III is FAR worse....but it also stands out more because of how bad it is. 2014 TMNT is so bland, it's forgettable, just kind of in the background. At least, that's my opinion.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

Storm Eagle is offline Power to the peaceful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got my copy of "Showdown in Dimension X" at Target. It's wrapped with an insert outside the casing that says you can get a free soda and personal pan pizza with the purchase of the new TMNT movie. It also comes with a coupon where you can get $1 off of the purchase of the movie that's valid from the 16th to the end of the month. It also comes with another coupon that discounts $1 from any pack of Pop Secret popcorn that expires at the end of January.

As for the coupon for the movie, it's only valid for in-store purchases. I was hoping I could use it on the pre-order online since I'm pre-ordering the movie for a $5 Target gift card.
    The artist formerly known as PRdude.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345