Ben Garrett is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

King Kong "Skull Island"

Like This Thread!
    So it seems the Kaiju era of Movies is a definite thing now, a new King Kong movie called "Skull Island" has been announced today.

Gatordragon is online now COME TO MY ROOM
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Here's a link about the upcoming movie to confirm that this is a real thing.Comic-Con Shocker: King Kong 'Skull Island' Movie Is Headed To Theaters - MTV, Skull Island is coming out November 4, 2016.

Care to enter The Witch's House?

The Talon is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wonder if it's a prequel just focusing on Kong and the island creatures. Everyone agreed that the half of Peter Jackson's Kong that was all on Skull Island was the best part, so it's good to see that Legendary's learned from that.

Ben Garrett is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Talon View Post
    I wonder if it's a prequel just focusing on Kong and the island creatures. Everyone agreed that the half of Peter Jackson's Kong that was all on Skull Island was the best part, so it's good to see that Legendary's learned from that.
    I don't know, I felt the new york scene in Peter Jackson's version was the best in all three movies

the greenman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm guessing this is some kinda prequel, but it would be interesting if they actually do another Mighty Joe Young remake. The last one was in the 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Garrett View Post
    So it seems the Kaiju era of Movies is a definite thing now, a new King Kong movie called "Skull Island" has been announced today.
    Yeah, Tull is planning Rodan and others, so their will be a huge Kaiju Cinematic Universe again.