Quantcast
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Jtaylor1 is offline Not 9000! It Burns!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Murdoch isn't taking "no" for an answer.

If this deal is approved, CN will be rebranded as FX Toons and Toonami on Adult Swim will be cancelled again.
    R.I.P Yoshito Usui (1958-2009) we'll miss you.

A Tribute to Yoshito Usui (Exclusively on my YouTube channel)

Don't forget to check out my Deviants and read my journal at Jtaylor83's DeviantArt page.

TMC1982 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    To me, CBS buying Time Warner (assuming that have that type of money in the first place) seems to make much more logical since immediately than News Corp./Fox. I mean CBS has already had sort of a working relationship w/ The CW and CBS teaming up w/ Turner Sports on the NCAA March Madness basketball coverage. CBS also teamed w/ TNT back in the '90s to broadcast the Winter Olympics. CBS as it is, seems to be fairly short on established cable channels, unlike say NBC-Universal. For example, imagine if CBS News teamed up w/ CNN (I mean, wouldn't News Corp. have to sell off CNN anyway, since they already have their own news channel, due to anti-trust issues). It would also oddly, make things sort of go full circle since if I'm not mistaken, Ted Turner tried but failed to take over CBS back in the 1980s.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345