The Penguin is offline The truth shall set you free
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"WWE TV" 7-14-14 to 7-19-14 Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!
    With Battleground in six days, RAW promises a big six-man tag team match featuring the four competitors in the WWE World Championship match as well as Mr. Money in the Bank and his opponent on Sunday.

WWE RAW #1103
    Monday, July 14, 2014 @ 8 p.m. ET/7 CT on USA Network

MASSIVE SIX-MAN TAG MATCH
    Per The Authority, WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena will team with Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose to take on Seth Rollins, Randy Orton & Kane on Raw! For exclusive analysis, tune in to Raw Pre-Show at 7:30 p.m. ET, only on WWE Network.

Five-Point Preview

Please remember that not everyone reads spoilers for taped programs and direct or side comments about WWE shows that have yet to air are not acceptable in this thread.

7-7-14 to 7-12-14
    "Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves." - Henry David Thoreau

TnAdct1 is offline I WANT MY MEWTWO!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Some terrible news for the WWE: it looks like another major injury happened, this time with Seth Rollins getting hurt during the main event tonight (as seen with the "X" that is a sign of an injury and cameras keeping him out focus).

With him likely joining Bryan and Barrett on the disabled, this could definitely affect WWE in a negative way (especially with both football season coming and the initial six-month contract for those who signed on to the WWE Network on Day 1 about to expire after Summerslam).
    Joe Klemm
    Toon Addict for Life and "gated community" member since August, 2002.

"ph34r t3h cute ones" -Megatokyo

Wonderwall is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm reading Seth wasn't hurt and it was part of the angle. Hopefully true and crisis averted

hobbyfan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Latest word I'm reading is that, yes, Rollins is fine and good to go for Sunday.