Quantcast
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
    dmxx116 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    http://www.myspace.com/miller346 http://foxspideyfansite.yolasite.com/
    Iron Man:TAS fan group:http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...06462196057553
    Batman: I suppose it's useless to tell you to leave.
    Superman: I wouldn't miss this for anything.
    Batman: Your funeral.
    Superman: Already had one.

Spideyzilla is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    There's something I noticed. The Batman and Superman suits have big visible muscles, especially in the stomach. It kind of reminds me of the stupidly sculpted costumes we saw in the 90's, especially from the Schumacher movies. I hope this isn't a sign we're going back in that direction. For me, the muscles ruin some very good looking costumes, especially for Batman.

RoryWilliams is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Neat gif.

And a nice look at the Batmobile.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=119100

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

rggkjg1 is offline Batman v Superman
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Man Of Tomorrow himself confirms it's NOT a sequel:
    Cavill Says "Batman v Superman" Is <i>Not</i> a "Man of Steel" Sequel - Comic Book Resources

Even if that's out of the way, I still wonder "How much faith does DC/WB have in characters that isn't Batman?".
    MICHAEL KEATON IS BIRDMAN
    OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER
    OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL TRAILER
    (R rated language)

Winner of 4 Academy Awards. Including BEST DIRECTOR and BEST PICTURE. OFFICIAL TOONZONE TALKBACK

Neo Ultra Mike is offline Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Actually rggkg1, that article and statement from Cavill kind of answers your question. Because Cavill says the movie is more focused on introducing Batman and setting up other JLers then it is about dealing as much with Man of Steel. Which yeah sorry kind of shows they are way more focused on Batman and everything else then another Superman story and that Batman and related characters will have the biggest focus in these DC movies. Why do you think the Joker is taking up so much attention in Suicide Squad now? Seriously until actually try focusing on something fairly un Batman related in these movies I'd say that's their fixation. I mean I'm pretty sure Captain America Civil War is still going to mostly be about Captain America and isn't just introducing other elements to build on them and nothing else. Even Iron Man 2 was still ultimately about Tony Stark. And yeah they don't have to make a Man of Steel sequel directly after the first one but... still feels like they are too focused on the Bat family over everyone else. Maybe JL and future movies will say differently but that's going to be awhile before we start hearing about them so in the meanwhile expect a lot of Bat focus for at least the next year or so.
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.

Wounded_Dragon is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My first thought after the trailer was "Did I miss a Superman movie somewhere between MoS and this?" It didn't feel like it was connecting MoS at all except for re-using Cavill as Superman.
    Playing: DC Universe Online(PS3) Boycott Tier 6!
    Watching: *Netflix backlog*

At least 15 percent of the moviegoing audience experiences headache and eyestrain during 3-D movies. I'm one of them. And no, I don't need corrective eyewear.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jared Leto may have a flashback cameo as the Joker....

Spoiler:
    ...where he kills Robin

Frontier is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Spoiler:
    Well, it would explain a lot, from an aggressive and semi-retired Batman (though Gordon's death would probably help with that) to why Joker would have a lot of his teeth knocked out and replaced in that pic of him .

I wonder if they would keep it being Jason, rather than Dick, so they could fit in Nightwing in a future movie?

brickrrb2 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Do I need to say that's the worst Joker I've ever seen? What goes through they're heads?