Quantcast
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Scirel is offline WHY SO FRIENDSHIP?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by purplehairedwonder View Post
    Baelish is the creepiest creeper to ever creep. I knew the Moon Door scene was coming and it was still horrifying to watch.

And now Brienne knows Arya is alive which is... not a thing from the books. So we'll see where that goes.

The scene between Oberyn and Tyrion was soooo good.
    Brienne's current quest currently being adapted from FFC was basically just a big wild goose chase to kill off two minor villains that just died here, so it looks like things are speeding/changing up a bit. She still has to meet a certain someone though, and with WOW looking to be assuredly a 2015 release, Brienne's adventures might be the first thing we get a hint of in the show before the books.
    I am the squid of the vapor surrounding your dreams, sorrow, nightmares, and bootie pants. So watch out about that.

- Raocow

Space Cadet is offline I'M SWEATING
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A new episode airs tonight at 9 PM Eastern.

Episode 4.09:"The Watchers on the Wall"

The Night's Watch are confronted with the most dangerous challenge to the Wall ever seen.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Episode #9

Talk about terrible irony. Jon tells the kid to fight, the kid kills his lady. The kid's gesture reminded me of Steve Buscemi's character at the end of Billy Madison. Yeesh.

Nice to see Jon is finally top dog at the wall, although who knows when he'll actually return to the wall.

Space Cadet is offline I'M SWEATING
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The season four finale airs tonight at 9 PM Eastern. Of course, the show will be back next year.

Episode 4.10:"The Children"

Daenerys must face harsh realities.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Episode #10

Good grief, talk about a series that grows more depressing by the season. This was just as horrific as last season's Episode #9, but we managed to pull through somehow. Still, to lose Shae...I don't even want to consider what path Tyrion is going down now. Damn.

Stannis is going to have to pull his head of his ass and make peace with the free folk. If he, the Night's Watch, and the free folk could get along that wall would be a heck of a lot better re-enforced.

The Hound! My dad's favorite character has bitten the dust--or dare I say they are playing his death by the 'ear'? Eh? Eh? Yeah, I'm sorry I made that joke, too.

With Tywin having sung his last Ballard of family loyalty perhaps his dearest daughter will bite the proverbial dust, too?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345