Quantcast
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Peter Paltridge is online now It's worth iiiiiiiit
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    It was only through the thinnest of margins I got this episode. The Rockets were two points ahead with .08 seconds on the clock. A Blazer threw a three-pointer on a whim with the time remaining -- and it went in. Bo must've been in the audience. I don't blame her for having enough of this crap.

Bwah! That's the second time in a row they've left Channing on a life-or-death cliffhanger!

The fast pace hasn't relented. This show has covered more ground in its solitary season than its competition Resurrection is going to in three years.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: Forget Five Nights At Freddys....can you survive even ONE night with this Misfit Christmas Special, so Misfit it never even AIRED? Plus a bonus Misfit in Claymation!

Space Cadet is offline I'M SWEATING
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A new episode airs tonight at 9 PM Eastern.

Episode 1.10: "Collapse"

Bo has a vision of a tragic event in the NYC subway.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Oh, good -- they're airing the rest of them. Whew.

This was considerably slower-paced compared to the previous nine episodes; I'd prefer it if Bo and Tate were not trapped under any more rocks. There's not much action when you're confined to one little space, even if it saves some money. It's a shame too, because this had a good plot that could have been expanded. If they hadn't been trapped for so long, finding the bomber might have been a more involved process than just running into him.

Not sure why Skoras needed to see Zoe's betrayal himself either, it just delayed her fate by ten minutes. Maybe she'll wander off and Bo will "fix" her brain.
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: Forget Five Nights At Freddys....can you survive even ONE night with this Misfit Christmas Special, so Misfit it never even AIRED? Plus a bonus Misfit in Claymation!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    If the next episode is the last one, that makes just twelve episodes, not thirteen. Boo!

So many times Bo has had the perfect solution and Tate has blown her off. Now, for once, Bo has an idea that isn't very good, and Tate has no problem with it. Go figure.

This one also has some dark implications that will never be paid off: apparently the genetics that empower many of these people will eventually wind up killing them, and this fate included Bo's mother (which means...uh-oh). She'll still live longer than her show did.
    www.platypuscomix.net

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Well....hmm.

On the one hand, that felt rather anticlimactic. Dani gave every impression she was going to kill Bo on sight with her mind, and then when she got there, the plan changed to "get everyone in the room, lock it and burn the place down." Which is a plan she could have pulled off without any powers. This character turned out to be a big fail.

On the other hand, they left the show with no loose ends or dangling questions. Project Skoras is dead and Bo and Tate are together, free to live their lives without being hunted down. Even Dani was cured, suggesting Bo can do the same for the other sick patients. We got a complete story with no plants for "next season." Either they saw the show's quick demise coming and had enough time to write the script as a definitive end, or they just gambled this would be all they would get.

Of course, none of you know what I'm talking about since none of you saw this.
    www.platypuscomix.net

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123