Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    defunctzombie is offline Cutie Pie
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Book:

Spoiler:
    Mason was ordered to Lecter as part of therapy for child molestation (the scene with the little boy happened after he was disfigured in the book). Lecter shows up to his house, and basically does what he did in the episode, except Will's dogs are replaced with Mason's own. Mason loses an eye and almost all facial features except long black hair. He's part of the hunt to catch Lecter after Silence of the Lambs, and the scene with the grunt and his brother happen after Lecter escapes from prison. Margot is largely the same in the book, but she lifts weights and has a little more confidence after Mason is attacked. She's not in the Hannibal movie (a shame).

I really wish they could get the rights to Clarice. She'd be a perfect end to the third season, assuming they decide to use the Tooth Fairy murders.
    Last edited by defunctzombie; 05-17-2014 at 11:40 PM. Reason: oopsie
    Stalemate Resolution Associate for Video Games and Cafe Toonzone
    tumblr/Nintendo ID: defunctzombie

Neo Yi is online now Time, the everlasting fool
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Sheesh, he's a real piece of character, ain't he? Thanks, defunct.
    My DeviantART/My Twitter/My Tumblr
    Stuff of Opinions:
    Whimsically Tedious, I review Wakfu, season one.

Space Cadet is offline I'M SWEATING
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The season two finale airs tonight at 10 PM Eastern. The show has been renewed for a third season.

Episode 2.13: "Mizumono"

A trap is set for Hannibal.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Holy crap.

HOLY CRAP.

Spoiler:
    You know, I'm the first person to doubt a character's death, but I didn't see Abigail coming back. Not at all. She's probably dead again, though, a shame. But speaking of dead, THAT ENDING. I seriously can't believe I was watching this on network television. I'll have more thoughts after I rewatch it tomorrow.

Darklordavaitor is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was expecting the Red Dragon story to finish, possibly to lead towards Silence, but then we hit the post-credits ending. And I have no idea what to expect.

Neo Yi is online now Time, the everlasting fool
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    D-Did Hannibal just kill every single main character in one episode? I mean, I shouldn't be surprised - it's Hannibal - but whoa. That was just chilling. And Abigail. Okay, I kind of held onto the belief that she'd come back (the whole "no body was found" thing and all), but the fact that she's been living with Hannibal and warped so much that she just willingly walks to him and gets her neck sliced is just messed up. Man, what a way to end the season!
    My DeviantART/My Twitter/My Tumblr
    Stuff of Opinions:
    Whimsically Tedious, I review Wakfu, season one.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    You know, I was kind of thinking that Hannibal was dumbed down a bit over the last two seasons. What a way to make up for it. O_O

They clearly didn't think they'd get renewed with an ending like that, so we'll have to see what happens next. I doubt Will will die, maybe he'll end up like Ed Norton did in the beginning of Red Dragon. Jack, ehh.

But I'm wondering where there is to go at this point without Clarice. A big chunk of the dialogue from this last episode was meant for her (Will's exchange about denying Hannibal freedom was from the end of the Hannibal movie), and the whole plot of the Hannibal book is about her chasing Hannibal down after she's disgraced from the FBI. That part could easily be swapped with Will (plenty of disgrace to go around), but the whole reason Hannibal comes back to the US is infatuation with Clarice (and I doubt Hannibal cares that much about Will anymore).

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456