Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CoolEric158 is online now Sibling Rivalry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Well, Peter: Ever After High is a spinoff on one of the most successful brands in recent memory, so it seems pretty clear a spinoff might get Mattel a couple bucks; so Disney might want to strike while the iron is hot.
    Thinking of something to write down.

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Paltridge View Post
    Everybody's mentioning Ever After High. Maybe I'm out of the loop, but it's not THAT successful, is it? I mean, it's merely a spinoff of Monster High.
    It's not about the success they have but the concept where Ever After High involves the kids from the villains and heroes of the fairy tale stories where the kids of the villains have to pick their own path instead of their parents and blah blah blah where Disney is doing the same carbon copy with the Disney villains. And like CoolEric158 mention, Disney want to cash in on that so instead of an animated movie(which takes awhile to make) they go with live action, cheaper and faster....
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Daikun is online now Long Live the Fighter!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Holey moley! And when I thought Disney heroes had it bad with missing or dead parents, it seems even the villains can't get a break!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This could be interesting. It could also be terrible, but I'm a positive-thinker, so I'll err on the side of "Forget about this until there's actual promotion and then give the previews a gander."

...that's not really positive, I guess, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by defunctzombie View Post
    Gaston probably fathered a bunch of kids, they can use them.
    I bet they have a Facebook group. The Five Hundred Thirty-Three Children of Gaston!
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

HellCat is offline Travelling hero
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nobody avoids alimony payments like Gaston!"

Bubblegum Girl is offline Magic User Wannabe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have mixed feelings about this. Even though it sounds like an interesting concept for a movie, I feel that the idea sounds like someone's fanfiction and Disney decided to make a movie of it...Also since it's being done by the makers of High School Musical, do you think it'll have the main cast singing and how would the evil villains have kids if most of them died in the movies?

The ShopSoldier is online now DISGRACED, yet CONFIDENT...
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    By the makers of High School Musical, huh? AKA, the kind of crap that needs to be ignored & forgotten so it can boldly go away already?!

Well, I'm not touching this ever again.
    Tropes that are ruining Western/European Animation (and any animes involving school):
    Spoiler:
    1. Twins and/or Rich Kids as antagonists; Bullies in general. 2. Annoying jerk sibling characters and/or General sibling characters who hate each others' guts. 3. Hidden Caucasian male dominance (usually subverted to be female in anime, which can be equally as bad – and a real turnoff in general!).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2