Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Dudley is online now <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Paltridge View Post
    So the opening to the next one is gonna look like this....
    Huh.
    Well every Indy move featured a match cut of the Paramount mountain. It's good they're going to continue the tradition.

Team Teen

Cartoon heroes unite!

Den-Of-Earth is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILDC View Post
    So, when is Disney going to buy the rights to Howard the Duck and Red Tales?
    Howard The Duck is Marvel, never Lucasfilm's but i think it's time Disney do an animated HTD movie and that would be awesome. I think Disney now owns Willow too and they always owned Captain EO (He's Lucasfilm too remember?)

I am very happy Disney bought Lucasfilm because Lucas lost his touch since the late 90s and gave us those terrible prequels and that wretched Indy 4 which felt were bummers and Lucas kept on screwing with the OT and refusing to release the unaltered cuts on BD but there are new possiblities for Disney and Lucasfilm.

I hope the new movie ignores Kingdom and make it an adaptation of Fate Of Atlantis plus Brad Bird as writer and director.

Just think! new merchandise, a possible animated show with the guys who did Gargoyles plus Paul Dini as producer, new games, new comics and wouldn't it also be badass to see Indy with SW in Disney Infinity and also have Lucasfilm worlds like SW, Indy, Willow and Captain EO in Kingdom Hearts? i mean Mola Ram is an ideal heartless master since he loves to rip people's hearts out

SF4Ever is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Den-Of-Earth View Post
    I am very happy Disney bought Lucasfilm because Lucas lost his touch since the late 90s and gave us those terrible prequels and that wretched Indy 4 which felt were bummers and Lucas kept on screwing with the OT and refusing to release the unaltered cuts on BD but there are new possiblities for Disney and Lucasfilm.

I hope the new movie ignores Kingdom and make it an adaptation of Fate Of Atlantis plus Brad Bird as writer and director.

Just think! new merchandise, a possible animated show with the guys who did Gargoyles plus Paul Dini as producer, new games, new comics and wouldn't it also be badass to see Indy with SW in Disney Infinity and also have Lucasfilm worlds like SW, Indy, Willow and Captain EO in Kingdom Hearts? i mean Mola Ram is an ideal heartless master since he loves to rip people's hearts out
    Since Disney finally confirmed that it'll take over responsibility for future projects involving Indiana Jones, talk of Indiana Jones: The Animated Adventures as a potential TV series, has really heated up, and that's where Lucasfilm Animation Studios comes in. I'm still in favor of both Paul Dini and Larry Hama as head writers, Greg Weisman as a production director, Frank Marshall as executive producer, using John Williams' "Raider's March" as the show's main title theme, Carl Johnson and Steve Bernstein handling the music score, both Steven Spielberg and George Lucas receiving screen credit as creators, Patrick Schoenmaker handling character and background designs as well as serving as associate producer and veteran Disney voice director Ginny McSwain directing the voice-over talent that includes Jeff Bennett as Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr., Alan Rachins as Prof. Henry Jones Sr., David Hyde Pierce as Marcus Brody, Grey DeLisle as Marian Ravenwood, Cameron Boyce as Short Round and Scott Rummell as the narrator. Personally, now that Disney is in control of Indiana Jones, I think it should start with an animated TV movie pilot, prior to going to series production, while still planning Indy's next live-action feature film. At the same time, I can see a number of potential animated made-for-TV movie working titles, such as Indiana Jones and the Treasure of the Aztecs, Indiana Jones and the Scepter of the Amazon, Indiana Jones and the Jewel of the Capricorn, etc. This is definitely something that Disney needs to get on, right away, because it has the potential of being a major player in terms of producing animated and live-action adventure films and TV programs in the 2010's.
    Like it or not, I never apologize for being a fan of whomever they may be.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ah, I thought this had already gone through. It does make me wonder if we will see a new TV series, though. Actually, it'd be fun to include Indy in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. That is about as possible a Disney buying Lucasfilm, right?
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

CartoonFridays is offline Promoted to detective.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    Huh.
    Well every Indy move featured a match cut of the Paramount mountain. It's good they're going to continue the tradition.
    Or maybe they can substitute it with the Disney castle.
    Young lady, I'm an expert on humans!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CartoonFridays View Post
    Or maybe they can substitute it with the Disney castle.
    Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Walt Disney. Fund it!
    Last edited by Jacob T. Paschal; 12-08-2013 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Fixed joke.
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

Den-Of-Earth is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now that would be unique as we see Lucasfilm shiny logo at the beginning then cut to a live-action shot of a European castle with the words Disney Pictures on it

the greenman is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As long as they don't give this to JJ Abrams too, I'll be fine with a complete remake. Maybe something before Temple of Doom.

Hanshotfirst1138 is offline Singing drunken lullabies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    JJ Abrams has to sleep sometime.
    Not it will most likely do any good, but I encourage any interested parties to sign this petition.
    "
    What Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one."
    Neil Postman, Amusing Ourselves to Death

The Penguin is offline Moderator of Fowl Play
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SF4Ever View Post
    Since Disney finally confirmed that it'll take over responsibility for future projects involving Indiana Jones, talk of Indiana Jones: The Animated Adventures as a potential TV series, has really heated up, and that's where Lucasfilm Animation Studios comes in. I'm still in favor of both Paul Dini and Larry Hama as head writers, Greg Weisman as a production director, Frank Marshall as executive producer, using John Williams' "Raider's March" as the show's main title theme, Carl Johnson and Steve Bernstein handling the music score, both Steven Spielberg and George Lucas receiving screen credit as creators, Patrick Schoenmaker handling character and background designs as well as serving as associate producer and veteran Disney voice director Ginny McSwain directing the voice-over talent that includes Jeff Bennett as Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr., Alan Rachins as Prof. Henry Jones Sr., David Hyde Pierce as Marcus Brody, Grey DeLisle as Marian Ravenwood, Cameron Boyce as Short Round and Scott Rummell as the narrator. Personally, now that Disney is in control of Indiana Jones, I think it should start with an animated TV movie pilot, prior to going to series production, while still planning Indy's next live-action feature film. At the same time, I can see a number of potential animated made-for-TV movie working titles, such as Indiana Jones and the Treasure of the Aztecs, Indiana Jones and the Scepter of the Amazon, Indiana Jones and the Jewel of the Capricorn, etc. This is definitely something that Disney needs to get on, right away, because it has the potential of being a major player in terms of producing animated and live-action adventure films and TV programs in the 2010's.
    That all sounds amazing. I would very much like to watch that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob T. Paschal View Post
    Actually, it'd be fun to include Indy in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. That is about as possible a Disney buying Lucasfilm, right?
    Well, it would also have to involve time travel, so keep that in mind.
    "Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves." - Henry David Thoreau

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast