Search the Site:
Follow Us:
    The Penguin is offline Moderator of Fowl Play
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"WWE TV" [RAW, SmackDown, etc.] 10-14-13 to 10-19-13 Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!

Shawn Michaels will be back at RAW tonight, one wee after being voted in as the special guest referee for the WWE Championship Match at Hell in a Cell. His best friend, COO Triple H may not be there after he was knocked out by the fired Big Show last week

WWE RAW #1064
    Monday, October 14, 2013 @ 8 p.m. ET/7 CT on USA Network

HBK RETURNS
    WWE.com has confirmed that "Mr. WrestleMania" and the special guest referee for Hell in a Cell's WWE Championship Match, Shawn Michaels, will be in the house tonight on Raw. What will The Showstopper have to say about his personal stake in the WWE Title picture?

Five-Point Preview

Please remember that not everyone reads spoilers for taped programs and direct or side comments about WWE shows that have yet to air are not acceptable in this thread.
    "Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves." - Henry David Thoreau

email2003 is offline *Classically Trained*
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Boy, the Bellas can't act or what on TV?

Another handicap match with Punk on PPV? Can't he just get Heyman and end this already?

The Talon is offline Ooga Chaka
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now that was a helluva main event with the Rhodes Bros. & the Shield. I wonder if this will probably be the beginning of the end for The Shield though, maybe Dean gets pissed off that they lost the tag titles?

Also, I found it hilarious that JBL kept screaming "WHO DA HELL IS XAVIER WOODS?!", considering that JBL was just named the GM of NXT.

Wonderwall is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And they say tag matches are boring ...Well okay usually WWE tag matches if nothing else are formulaic to the point of being homogeneous. But the main event was awesome, I do kind of feel bad for the Usos since they were no.1 contenders and I can see them being quietly forgotten about but who knows, I doubt The Rhodes Boys will be champs for long so maybe they'll get their shot at some point.

And yea Jibbles not knowing Xavier was hilarious. Especially since he was still asking when they went to a package or commercial.

TnAdct1 is offline !!!!!!!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by email2003 View Post
    Another handicap match with Punk on PPV? Can't he just get Heyman and end this already?
    Given how the handicap match is taking place inside Hell in a Cell, this is likely going to be the "blow-off" match in the Punk/Heyman storyline.
    Joe Klemm
    Toon Addict for Life and "gated community" member since August, 2002.

"ph34r t3h cute ones" -Megatokyo

The Penguin is offline Moderator of Fowl Play
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"WWE SmackDown" 10-18-13

WWE SmackDown #739
    Friday, October 18, 2013 @ 8 p.m. ET/7 CT on Syfy

FIVE REASONS SMACKDOWN IS MUST-SEE
    The Best in the World, CM Punk, journeys to SmackDown tonight, locking horns with the massive Big E Langston en route to his 2-on-1 Handicap Hell in a Cell Match in nine days. WWE.com explores five reasons you can't afford to miss the blue brand at 8/7 CT on Syfy.

Five-Point Preview

Please remember that not everyone reads spoilers for taped programs and direct or side comments about WWE shows that have yet to air are not acceptable in this thread.
    "Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves." - Henry David Thoreau

The Talon is offline Ooga Chaka
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If Big E can win the Intercontinental title off of Curtis Axel, I will be his #1 fan for life.

Wonderwall is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't seen much of Big E so this was kind of my first time seeing him. Guy is pretty good, hopefully they can turn him into a star. A tag team with him and Ryback sometime down the line would be really cool but that should be much farther down the line. He looked good in defeat which is good considering that I hadn't heard about him much since Dolph broke off from him and AJ and then AJ seemingly dumped him off for Tamina off screen. But yea good match with him and Punk where I initially thought "Why are they making him job to Punk instead of feeding him Kofi or something" then Heyman made his crack about him and he ended up looking better for it.

The one thing that kinda bugged me is Show being "fired". I know WWE doesn't know or care how being fired works so I'm not gonna gripe on a losing battle there. But! The one thing I will gripe on is some attention to detail. If the guy is fired he probably shouldn't have his theme song playing on cue. This is the second time it's happened and it's as dumb as someone's music playing during a run in but no one in the ring notices. I sound like Arda Ocal now