Search the Site:
Follow Us:
    Storm Eagle is offline Power to the peaceful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad volume 2 & Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills released on October 1

Like This Thread!

After the first volume was released in February, there was an announcement made back in July about a second volume coming. Now there's finally a listing for it.
    Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad - Volume 2 - 25 Episodes - New Releases - Products

Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills will be released as a complete series.
    Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters - The Complete Series - New Releases - Products
    The artist formerly known as PRdude.

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    TTAFFBH is a Day 1 purchase for me. I know it's easily the worst series made to cash off of the success of Power Rangers, but I got a kick out of it when it was rerunning on This TV a while back. It's just so bad that it has to be seen to be believed.

And $13 for a 40 episode set is a pretty good deal. Any higher and I wouldn't consider it, but that's just right for this show.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it? You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure. (Updates Bi-Weekly! Newest: 4/11 - Megazone 23 Part 3/Final)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by veemonjosh View Post
    TTAFFBH is a Day 1 purchase for me. I know it's easily the worst series made to cash off of the success of Power Rangers, but I got a kick out of it when it was rerunning on This TV a while back. It's just so bad that it has to be seen to be believed.

And $13 for a 40 episode set is a pretty good deal. Any higher and I wouldn't consider it, but that's just right for this show.
    There are places where you can get it much cheaper. The less money you spend on something like that, the better.

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Both sets are out today.

DVDPacific has Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters for only $6.42 (plus $2 shipping):
    Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills: The Complete Series 4PC on DVD Pacific
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it? You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure. (Updates Bi-Weekly! Newest: 4/11 - Megazone 23 Part 3/Final)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I received my SSSS volume 2 set in the mail today. Instead of putting the discs in paper sleeves, they have a hub to fit the discs on, and they're stacked on top of each other.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SSSS volume 2 has the first episode of TTAFFBH as a special feature, and it's on the first disc. When I saw it had a bonus feature, I checked it out to see what it was, and the TTAFFBH logo showed up. I was thinking it was probably something advertising that TTAFFBH's DVD release. Not being interested in anything having to do with the show, I just immediately went out of it. I just saw someone say somewhere else that it's actually the first episode. I actually think it's kind of cool though, even though I'm not interested in the show. Anyway I might just have a look at it to see if I can stomach it.