Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
    Neo Ultra Mike is offline 6000+ Posts In Space!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

I just think Marvel has too much trepidation about a talking Hulk onscreen and think it would sound silly.
    Uh no offense but the idea of saying a talking Hulk would be too silly for Marvel has been thrown out by Marvel since the next movie is going to be Guardians of the Galaxy with a talking tree and a talking raccoon. And even if the tree has only one line it keeps repeating, I know Rocket Raccoon doesn't. And really Marvel isn't treating that as a joke either and saying the character will be as "serious" as the others, so I imagine they'd treat the Hulk the same way. Especially since again Hulk/Bruce Banner is going to have a pretty good focus in this movie due to it being said multiple times the Avengers characters not having their own solo movie are getting good focuses in the Avengers movie. Besides, if they were making a fairly bid deal about getting Lou back to do the voice that must mean they have to do being something with it besides just a line or two right?
    Instead of just using this new signature to celebrate a thousand more post, let me list of all the great things you can expect of me on this board for 2012:

...... The same talkbacks you saw me do last year but with new episodes.

.... What are you doing still reading this? Move to the next post already! .

Yojimbo is online now R.I.P. Mr. Harold Ramis
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lot's of Kevin Feige and a little Joss Whedon from Empire covered from CBM: here, here, here, here.

Kevin Feige

1) On "The Twins" in relation to Strucker's "Age of Miracles" declaration
    I would say that the Age of Miracles, as Strucker says at the end of that tag, could be a part of that, but the key to their origin is in that tag.

They're not very happy with The Avengers. Their powers are not insignificant and they're quite different from what the Avengers have faced before.
    2) Feige won't confirm Bettany as Vision

Paul Bettany as The Vision? You're confusing me with your mind games.

I wouldn't go that far, in terms of it being that direct a theme. Certainly humanity and humanity's place in our world plays a large part of it, but I think Thor's about fathers and sons, more than this. If one were to confirm anything about Paul Bettany and look at the arc and the line of what Paul has done for us, that's pretty unique and cool and exciting and spins right out of stories we've told in the past.
    3) The Hulkbuster

That little tease was very intentional on our part. We found it a very compelling image to throw out there. The specifics around it we don't have to do for a while. It's a piece of armour we've wanted to see on screen for a long time, let's put it that way. What is the Hulkbuster suit built for?
    4) No SHIELD

The dynamic certainly has changed. For us that was one of the benefits of doing this storyline - that it will force them to use something different in their next team-up than S.H.I.E.L.D., which basically provided the groundwork and the basis by which they assembled the first time.
    5) An actor has been cast for role of Thanos.

"There is an actor. I'm not sure we want to announce it yet.
    Joss Whedon

6) Ultron

I fiercely dislike the idea of just throwing in more people for the sake of doing that

But last time I had all of Earth's Mightiest Heroes versus one British character actor, and I needed more conflict. I'm having a blast with Ultron. He's not a creature of logic - he's a robot who's genuinely disturbed. We're finding out what makes him menacing and at the same time endearing and funny and strange and unexpected, and everything a robot never is.
    7) Filming in the UK

The number of different looks and textures and moods we're getting from the British locations is stupid awesome," he said. "Because this, palette-wise, is very different. I'm trying to make a different film. Because why would you make one movie twice? That seems weird.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: April 23, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28