Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    Gold Guy is offline This ain't Pokemon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    More Hawkeye? That's surprising. I heard that he wouldn't be in the sequel. And IMO, it doesn't matter who builds Ultron, as long as Ultron himself is cool.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

RoryWilliams is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There was some confusion. Jeremy Renner complained about the lack of screentime he had in the first movie (with no malice or criticism of Whedon, just stating the facts), and a bunch of websites ran with some untrue "Hawkeye won't be in the Avengers sequel!" "Jeremy Renner has been fired for speaking out against Joss Whedon!" stories. But his reps cleared it up and said that wasn't the case.

TheUnderMiner is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm guessing Ultron will be JARVIS.

Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    "We're crafting our own version of it where his origin comes more directly from The Avengers we already know about."

Figured it would be a 'toy' of Stark and Banner's creation goes haywire. But that line from Whedon is intriguing.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: July 8, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

Spideyzilla is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had a feeling very early on that they were going to do this without Hank. I have no problem with Tony making Ultron so long as Ultron works. Is it possible Ultron could be connected to Thanos? Like maybe Thanos creates Ultron to attack Earth in Avengers 2, Ultron fails and Thanos does it himself in Avengers 3?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I personally don't mind about Hank Pym possibly not being the one who created Ultron as long as the story is good. Also, if Avengers 3 is rumored to be based off of Civil War and Iron Man happened to be the one who created Ultron, then it would provide a great explanation to Captain America and Iron Man's falling out in Avengers 3 if Avengers 3 is based off of Civil War.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    and with that phase 2 falls apart how the hell does ultron tie to the next three movies espeically guardians and what about the infinty gaulet and thanos ugh the iron man 3 post credit scene should have been a warning it no longer bulit to the next film it all solo works from here on in the movie marvel universe.

Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Idk, Phase 2 seems to be more about the ramifications of things that happened during Phase 1 than being a tightly interconnected arc.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: July 8, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

Gold Guy is offline This ain't Pokemon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by honorableninja View Post
    and with that phase 2 falls apart how the hell does ultron tie to the next three movies espeically guardians and what about the infinty gaulet and thanos ugh the iron man 3 post credit scene should have been a warning it no longer bulit to the next film it all solo works from here on in the movie marvel universe.
    Whoah, dude. Calm down. I'm sure the higher ups all have a grand scheme that will make sense once we actually see the films. Besides, I doubt that Ultron will be the only villain in Avengers 2. For all we know, he works for Thanos or something.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    As long that it doesn't base on the awful "Age of Ultron" story, just the name only and use past stories where the character appears of course that make sense since in the early stories he appears to the Masters of Evil disguised as someone till he reveal who he was.

You can still say Pym may have been involve on Ultron if he had plans in the 50's and Iron Man tries to create it, the story could make sense where he creates a robot replacing him as Iron Man to help the Avengers but backfires.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to