The Penguin is offline The truth shall set you free
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"WWE RAW SuperShow" 5-7-12 Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!
    Watch will be the fallout from Brock Lesnar's attack on COO Triple H. Find out tonight on RAW!

WWE RAW #990
    Monday, May 7, 2012 @ 9 p.m. ET/8 CT on USA Network

Please remember that not everyone reads spoilers for taped programs and direct or side comments about WWE shows that have yet to air are not acceptable in this thread. Additionally, spoilers for shows that air after the show that is the subject of this thread do not belong here.
    "Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves." - Henry David Thoreau

Wonderwall is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wasn't expecting a Paul E. Dangerously cameo. It was fun seeing him in this one off appearance..for now. I can't imagine they'd go through this big quitting angle to not have Brock return probably around Summerslam.

hobbyfan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Given that Lesnar was signed for x amount of dates for 1 year, this is really a summer vacation. HHH will personally arrange to bring him back for Summerslam to end that angle. Hopefully, by then, we can be rid of that menace to common sense, John Laurinaitis. The less said about his petty antics the better, as it comes from the VInce McMahon playbook.

If they can convince Heyman to come back as a consultant to help the scribbling idiots, that would be gravy.

Michael Cole spoiled the main event when he announced ahead of Laurinaitis that it'd be a handicap match. When Cole said this my first thought was maybe they'd let Sakamoto wrestle for a change. Nuh-uh. Daniel Bryan, for obvious reasons, gets the call, but his constant "Yes!" chants went stale already. Do I really need to insert orgasm jokes now?

I cannot stress this enough. They need someone to offset Laurinaitis, and preferably yesterday.

Jin Kazama is offline Hawkguy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Brodus Clay actually looked pretty good last night. He cut a decent promo (albeit pre-taped) and actually sold Miz's offense well. It was the first time I've really seen him sell for a noticeable time. Whenever they did his tag matches with Ziggler/Swagger, they'd always cut to commercials during that time. I have to say, the guy is growing on me. I don't see him anywhere near the main titles, but I can see him have a nice little mid-card run.

Tensai, on the other hand, is doing absolutely nothing for me. Half of his moves look awkward and forced, and I get that he's trying to get this "martial arts stance" thing, but he looks like he's tripping over his own feet most the time. Throw in the fact that he's been pushed straight to the top with guys waaaaaaay out of his league, and it just doesn't work.
    Last Read: Spider-Men
    Last Watched: You're Next

Profiling My Quest To Replay Every Game I Own
    Last Game Played: Yoshi (NES)