Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Matt Hazuda is offline Nerfariously planning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The WWE 2012 Cuts Thread

Like This Thread!
    I can't seem to find one, so I'll start it.

In a "Nothing of value was lost" move, the Bella Twins have been fired.

The rumor sites have been indicating this was coming, but I was starting to have my doubts given what happened recently. I guess we 'll never get the joy of seeing Kharma beat them senseless
    Yup. It's a signature. Go away if you're expecting something interesting here.

Bryangst is offline JERK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't understand why WWE would give either Bella a title reign when they were to be fired. Then again, not many of their actions recently have made much sense.

hobbyfan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryangst View Post
    I don't understand why WWE would give either Bella a title reign when they were to be fired. Then again, not many of their actions recently have made much sense.
    The simple, universal answer is: Vince McMahon is insane, and John Laurinaitis, his hatchet-man-turned-on-air-instigator, is clueless. Then again, clueless also describes the creative team.

I guess what happened was they promised Nikki a title reign, however brief, before cutting them loose. Six days isn't much, and I think is the 2nd shortest reign in Divas title history (Jillian Hall has the dubious record, 5 minutes in 2009).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tyler Reks has been released from his WWE contract.

He writes, "I just want to say thank you to WWE, Inc. for allowing me to be part of an incredible entertainment experience. On Monday, I asked for my release and the company was gracious enough to grant my request.

"I realized recently that being a Superstar means sacrificing certain things, including time with my family. As a new father, my heart broke every time I had to leave to go on the road. I didn't ever want to miss another moment with my daughter, so I made the decision to be a full time dad and hang up my boots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Say farewell (and good riddens) to Kelly Kelly.

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Diva Kelly Kelly as of today, September 28, 2012. WWE wishes Kelly Kelly the best in all her future endeavors.

Knightmare is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Hazuda View Post
    I never really understood all the hate that Kelly Kelly got, she wasn't a great wrestler but I thought she could put on some entertaining matches when she was up against Beth Phoenix.
    Who knows what is really real..... that's the true question in life.

The Talon is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kelly Kelly wasn't bad, but she was always just there & not really doing anything. Also, not that many firings this year, I wonder if Linda's campaign has anything to do with it (Most likely not).

Jin Kazama is offline Hawkguy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    but I thought she could put on some entertaining matches when she was up against Beth Phoenix.
    Yeah, you pretty much just said why those matches are good right there.
    Last Read: Spider-Men
    Last Watched: You're Next

Profiling My Quest To Replay Every Game I Own
    Last Game Played: Yoshi (NES)

Knightmare is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin Kazama View Post
    Yeah, you pretty much just said why those matches are good right there.
    Very good point, I think that the biggest issue with Kelly and a lot of the Divas is that they are never really given any time to do anything most of the time they'll 10 diva tag matches and only two divas will complete. I also think another major issue is that they don't take advantage of the athletic skills that the Divas that aren't as talented wrestlers have, Kelly as a former gymnast, or Layla's dancing abilities or Eve's martial arts skills.
    Who knows what is really real..... that's the true question in life.

The Penguin is offline Totally Coming Back to Gotham
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think this is a case of Kelly wanting to do other things. I believe that is at least part of the reason she has been mostly MIA, making only a couple of random appearances. I think WWE trying to invest in Layla was the sign that they had given up on getting Kelly to come back full-time.
    "Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves." - Henry David Thoreau

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast