Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
    the greenman is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    I think the movie could be about the Leader making himself an army with those samples he made at the university in the first movie, and escaping from whoever had him in custody (SHIELD or the US Army). They'd have to reel in a slightly bigger supporting cast, imo.

Depends on who you talk to. I've read both "yes" and "no" if it will be connected to the MCU. But as for the other TV shows, they've leaned towards "yes" so far. Don't see that the big deal is since the Hulk TV show would be focused on the early years of Banner on the run so there's not much continuity to worry about.
    The Leader is the way to go. We already had our Hulk versus Army and toe-to-toe brawl with Abomination. He needs to be the super cunning scientist who can dangle freedom in front of Hulk. Someone who can get the cure.

I would like to see Doc Samson, Rick Jones, and the U Foes. It would be cool to get the cast of Fantastic Four (sans Evans) to play the U Foes.

Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the greenman View Post
    The Leader is the way to go. We already had our Hulk versus Army and toe-to-toe brawl with Abomination. He needs to be the super cunning scientist who can dangle freedom in front of Hulk. Someone who can get the cure.

I would like to see Doc Samson, Rick Jones, and the U Foes. It would be cool to get the cast of Fantastic Four (sans Evans) to play the U Foes.
    U Foes? Nice! Didn't think of those guys. Most of them could put a dent in ol' Hulk in a fight.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: October 23, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

TheVileOne is online now Peace Loving Shinobi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I think this thread is a little premature. Nothing has been announced. There's nothing other than rumors to indicate this would happen either.
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

Frontier is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Just to point this out, a comic tie-in to Avengers revealed that the Leader was taken into S.H.I.E.L.D. custody after the movie.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
    I think this thread is a little premature. Nothing has been announced. There's nothing other than rumors to indicate this would happen either.
    Anyone against renaming this to something more general like "Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) News and Speculation Discussion"?

Quote Originally Posted by sabrewolf View Post
    Just to point this out, a comic tie-in to Avengers revealed that the Leader was taken into S.H.I.E.L.D. custody after the movie.
    Cool, thanks. The Nick Fury one right?

the greenman is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
    I didn't create this thread. I originally posted it in the Avengers thread, reason being it was mentioned in an older interview with Ruffalo about reprising Hulk in the future, and he said something like it has been discussed. This and Whedon and Feige both said they were waiting on fan reaction to Hulk in Avengers to decide something. News if him signing a multipic deal is pretty telling to me, it isn't concrete by any means, but it does open discussion for another solo film.

TheVileOne is online now Peace Loving Shinobi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Anyone against renaming this to something more general like "Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) News and Speculation Discussion"?
    I would agree with this. Makes so much more sense.
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

James Harvey is online now Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thread retitled. Any official movie announcements will result in the appropriate spin-off thread.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James Harvey View Post
    Thread retitled. Any official movie announcements will result in the appropriate spin-off thread.
    Thanks, James.

Now, I'd think it'd be cool to populate the first post with news links for all the movies and shows related to the MCU and links to ongoing threads. That'll take some time though...If anyone wants to pitch in, send me a PM. Could get a bit messy if everyone posts just links on this thread.

wonderfly is offline In the not too distant future
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Is this thread for the "Paramount/Disney" movies only? Or for the entire "Marvel Universe" line of films?

If Sony refuses to give Spider-Man and the X-Men franchises back to Marvel, then maybe Sony should consider doing their own team-up movie! How about a "Spider-Man/X-Men" movie? That would be...unique.

And what studio has the rights to the Fantastic Four now? And Blade?

The Toonzone Channel! (The Ultimate Fantasy Schedule List thread)!

And check out the Fun and Games forum for other current games threads!