Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Pogorikifan24 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorak Masaki View Post
    Lots of sequels on the hub movies, have they even aired the original short circuit?
    Not from what I've gathered.. also, it seems for July, not only The Addams Family are taking in the channel, but also two unlikely visitors (that might be a more good & bad sign) by "MouseHunt" & "Air Buddies"!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, here are some more info on the Movies in July.. and it seems that we might have yet another "Dog Days of Summer" as there are yet 4 films based around Dogs (though most being Air Bud-related). From Homeward Bound 2: Lost in San Fransisco? (possible film), Air Bud: Strikes Back to the badly named "AirBuddies" & "SpaceBuddies". Also, The Nightmare Before Christmas also makes a comeback on the channel.. so far, it's nothing too big!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I think I forgot to speak much about the month of July.. but basically it's a Dog/Spooky-Centric kind of month. Also, we have some confirmed movies that will take place in August! So far being, MouseHunt & TMNT: Secret of the Ooze as an encore film, Ice Age as a returning film, and the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as the new Hub Family Movie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    More returning films on The Hub this August, which are "Scooby Doo", "Jumanji", and "Igor"!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Hub Family Movies in August have just gotten bigger, and the summer is stayin' near with more than 15 films from films as: New Additions!: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation, and SnowBuddies! Returning Classics!: Ice Age, Scooby Doo, and Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed! and Ongoing Films: Jumanji, Igor, Homeward Bound 2: Lost in San Fransico, Mouse Hunt, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Secret of the Ooze, Air Bud: Golden Reciever, Air Bud: World Pup, Air Bud: Seventh Inning Fetch, Air Bud Strikes Back, AirBuddies, and SpaceBuddies!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Hub's Fall 2013 films (September) have been revealed.. some big ones this time with films like "My Little Pony: Equestria Girls" and "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" being the new films so far.. while Igor and Homeward Bound 2: Lost in San Fransisco is the Encore! films.

Zorak Masaki is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wonder if they'll ever air the 80s MLP film. Its the only other Hasbro-based film they could show (They COULD possibly get away with Clue, but i doubt they'd air that one).

CoolEric158 is online now Remember who you are...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorak Masaki View Post
    I wonder if they'll ever air the 80s MLP film. Its the only other Hasbro-based film they could show (They COULD possibly get away with Clue, but i doubt they'd air that one).
    The only other Hasbro-based film they can show? What about the Bay Transformers, Rise of Cobra, or even the Battleship movie?
    Thinking of something to write down.

Mandouga is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think they mean the only other animated Hasbro-based film made in the 1980s (besides, the three you mentioned aren't really family friendly enough anyway).

As for the aforementioned My Little Pony: The Movie from 1986. IMHO, they likely won't air that until they can air both the two original specials (preferrably the original broadcast versions), and the My Little Pony 'n Friends TV series, and if it's true that "Applejack" and "Spike" really are the only names from the show that Hasbro still owns the rights to, then that could be a problem (that, and the fact that the TV show also has three other Hasbro creations...unless that doesn't actually have anything to do with it).
    Cartoons aren't "just for kids"...but they're not just for adults either. They're for everyone.

Toonatic is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogorikifan24 View Post
    The Hub's Fall 2013 films (September) have been revealed.. some big ones this time with films like "My Little Pony: Equestria Girls" and "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" being the new films so far..
    OMG, Who Framed Roger Rabbit!?! Awesome!!! Hopefully it will air uncut (to a point). Best case scenario; it airs uncut but with audio censored.
    Last edited by Toonatic; 08-19-2013 at 09:46 PM.