Quantcast
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
    zoombie is online now Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Hmm they airing the Problem Child movies for Mother's Day weekend. I don't get it, why mother's day. It is more suitable for Father's Day weekend, maybe the second movie had something to do with mothers, but not the first movie.

Goldstar Neo is offline Straight cash, homey!
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I get that they're aren't a ton of family oriented movies which largely focus on mothers, but Problem Child 1 and 2? Why? That makes slightly less sense than airing Mrs. Doubtfire as a Mother's Day movie, which FOX actually did for a few years. Honestly, something like Troop Beverly Hills would make a little more sense.

I can't fathom why The Hub wants to air the Problem Child movies for any reason. They were pretty bad.
    The Twin Factor: The Star Twins' twisted take on the world of cartoons and all things geeky.

zoombie is online now Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Problem Child is watchable for me because of John Ritter alone. He can make a nothing script into something watchable. He is the only nice person in the movie, everyone else including the kid is a unlikable jerk. If they are going to air a John Ritter movie, I hope for Stay Tuned, it is dated, but awesome.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I bet the Hub might aquire G-Force before Cartoon Network even has a chance to do so.
    , , ,
    Don't mess with the Best

Ulrik Raben is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think that John Ritter saves Problem Child too. It was also interesting to see Adamthewoo show the movie locations of Problem Child 2.

Pogorikifan24 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, time to give some updateds upon it's Hub Family Movies by films that we're confirmed;

In June (and almost over), Looney Tunes: Back in Action & The Sandlot 3: Home Heading which are new film additions in June.

Now there's July.. there are some films that are good, some pretty bad.. here's the announced 4 (in alphabetical order):

* "The Beautician and the Beast"
    * "Legally Blondes"
    * "The Mighty Ducks"
    * "Uncle Buck"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, it looks like September has some "unexpected" choices on the way. Just in case, here's the September line-up so far:

September 2014!

New to the Hub: Yogi Bear, Barnyard, Harriet the Spy
    Hub Network Original Films: N/A
    Welcome Back!: All Dogs Go To Heaven, Good Boy!
    Encore! TBA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, it certainly has been quite awhile.. but on the other hand, The Hub has pretty much come to an end of all thing worthy. And now we'll be named as "Discovery Family Movie" Thread instead. However, the only changes are that it's now JUST on Saturdays nights, and often would air 3 different films (but then encoring the same three films.. same as Discovery's weekday line-up is). In which most have been really good choices, while a few may be pretty bad. which is a nice bit of improvement from The Hub final year (where most we're just mixed films), howeverdoes need a bit of work into it's schedule (especially in terms of variety, and at least putting the films back on the weekdays to at least avoid the same ol' marathon). But just in case, here are the upcoming films in November:

November 1st: Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles (1990) / TMNT 2: Secret of the Ooze / Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 (NEW to Discovery Family!)
    November 8th: All Dogs Go To Heaven / All Dogs Go To Heaven 2 / Kung Fu Panda (NEW to Discovery Family!)
    November 15th: Harriet the Spy / You've Got Mail (NEW to Discovery Family!) / Superman: The Movie
    November 22nd: TBA
    November 29th: TBA
    Last edited by Pogorikifan24; 11-02-2014 at 05:22 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We got more movies on the list! Despite lacking of a schedule, the movie selection so far has gotten better than The Hub's final send-off (at least so far, with some minor exceptions). The next set of films are: "Harriet the Spy", "You've Got Mail", and "Superman: The Movie"!

Green indicates "Welcome Back!", Red indicates "New to Discovery Family", and Yellow indicates "Encore!".. similar to The Hub Network's films thread!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, the channel is somehow doing an event with LOADS of films around the following times through Thursday, November 27th to Friday, November 28th, some being holiday-centric! But in a traditional sense.. some of the films are good, while others... not so much! But in addition, the movies that'll air on the weekends. So, If curious, here's the selection!

(THURSDAY)

* "My Little Pony: Princess Promenade"
    * "My Little Pony: Runaway Rainbow"
    * "MLP: Equestria Girls"
    * "Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks"
    * "Beethoven"
    * "Beethoven 2nd"
    * "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" (airs encore)
    * "Kung Fu Panda" (airs encore)
    * "Gremlins"
    * "Dinosaur" (Disney film)

(FRIDAY)

* "Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks" (encore)
    * "Chicken Little"
    * "All Dogs Go To Heaven 2"
    * "An All Dogs Christmas Carol"
    * "The Dog Who Saved The Holidays"
    * "Ernest Saves Christmas"

(SATURDAY)

* "The Dog Who Saved The Holidays"
    * "The Chronicles of Narnia: Dawn of the Trader Voyage" (airs twice)
    * "Space Jam"
    * "An All Dogs Christmas Carol" (encore)

(SUNDAY)

* "Space Jam" (encore)
    * "The Sandlot: Heading Home"

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112