Quantcast
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    JShaggy is offline Waiting for Season 2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I went 3-2 this PPV (since they changed the Divas title match last second, it wouldn't count).

Nice to see Layla back.

hobbyfan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    3-2. Ok, I said they might switch Beth out due to the injury, but we all assumed Kharma was returning. Instead, Layla returns and wins the title, one year after "retiring" Michelle McCool at the same event.

Very shocked that Cena won, but that kinda kills Lesnar's heat already, doesn't it? Who can figure out Uncreative, anyway?

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3/5 here since the Divas match will be thrown out. Honestly if it wasn't Beth in the match, I would have picked the opponent, but I thought the Bellas would drop the title to Kharma instead of Layla. Expect Twin Magic to double up on Layla and Kharma to come to her rescue to even things up in the near future. With Layla being a face now, it's no surprise they turned Eve into a heel. Likewise I got Cena/ Lesnar right (taking a gamble on Cena), but who'd have seen Show dropping the title after 1 month. Honestly Kane/ Orton could have gone either way.

Added matches:
    Brodius Clay vs. Dolph Ziggler
    Ryback vs. Aaron Relic & Jay Hutton
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

mumbo is offline Look skyward
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    4/5. Looks like me and The Penguin were the only two to call Rhodes winning the title back. Before people complain about hotshotting, I thought Big Show didn't have any business holding the IC title in the first place, and that was coming off a very long run that Rhodes had, so it's not like it was bouncing around before that.

Cena ruins the perfect score, though. Can't grasp the logic of Lesnar losing his first match back but hey, what can ya do.

The Talon is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3-2. Eh, not that good. On the bright side, I've just realized that i've now done this for 4 months now. It's been nice hanging out with you guys so far.

hobbyfan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mumbo View Post
    4/5. Looks like me and The Penguin were the only two to call Rhodes winning the title back. Before people complain about hotshotting, I thought Big Show didn't have any business holding the IC title in the first place, and that was coming off a very long run that Rhodes had, so it's not like it was bouncing around before that.

Cena ruins the perfect score, though. Can't grasp the logic of Lesnar losing his first match back but hey, what can ya do.
    Here's the problem I have with Rhodes regaining the title. He hardly defended it the first time around due to Uncreative's laziness in finding him an appropriate challenger. As soon as I read the result, my first thought was, here we go again. Rhodes wouldn't have had the long run if Uncreative had found at least a couple of credible opponents that would've justified his reviving the old belt, which was the only smart thing he did.

Bryangst is offline JERK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looks like I went 3-2. I really didn't see Cena winning...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123