The Penguin is offline Moderator of Fowl Play
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"WWE SmackDown" 4-27-12 Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!

WWE SmackDown #662
    Friday, April 27, 2012 @ 8 p.m. ET/7 CT on Syfy

GREAT WHITE MEETS MIGHT
    Tonight at 8/7 CT on Syfy, on the final SmackDown before Extreme Rules, World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus locks horns with the mighty Mark Henry. Also, don't miss Michael Cole's exclusive interview with Randy Orton, two days before he clashes with Kane in a Falls Count Anywhere Match.

Please remember that not everyone reads spoilers for taped programs and direct or side comments about WWE shows that have yet to air are not acceptable in this thread. Additionally, spoilers for shows that air after the show that is the subject of this thread do not belong here.
    "Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves." - Henry David Thoreau

hobbyfan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The humiliation of Teddy Long continues, and I, for one, am sick of it. Why is he being abused like this? Whose idea was it?

Sheamus-Henry got more time than on Monday, obviously, and a better result. Daniel Bryan lying about his fast count on Monday didn't work, and he is SO jobbing on Sunday.

I smell a face turn for the tag champs. Abe Washington is swerving them. I can sense it.

Ryback rules. This week's tomato can accidentally turned himself heel, so the power marks got to treat Ryback as a face, which, I think, he ultimately can be.

Antonio Cesaro (formerly Claudio Castagnoli). This was my first look at him, and, well, I need to see more. Using Jerry Lynn's cradle piledriver, or a variation thereof, vs. Tyson Kidd, doesn't tell me anything.

Laurinaitis exposed the business, didn't he, telling Teddy that he would be feeding him his lines while Teddy tried to do commentary? Will the madness never stop?

Of course not, when the chairman is mad insane.

Damien Sandow's debut match is next week, but in truth, this is a redebut. As Idol Stevens, he wa a regular a few years ago, then disappeared. Caught what was probably his last FCW match on YouTube last night, which he lost to Jason Jordan. Sure sign he was done in FCW for now. Shoot, he'd be better at commentary than Coleslaw.

I can't see them going through with Beth-Nikki II on Sunday. Kharma, anyone?

Cody Rhodes is SO jobbing as well. Like, was he taking stupid pills this week? Big Show no-sold a cane shot, punched a chair, and, well, need I go on?

Jinder Mahal, please pick up the white courtesy phone. Apu from the Quik-E-Mart on line 2. Your order of squishies is ready.

So Johnny Toolbox decides that anyone that attacks an announcer is suspended? El lame-o.

Is Darren Young afraid of the top rope? He needs to go up there to properly execute the doomsday device. Otherwise, he & Titus O'Neil ain't winning any gold.

Is anyone else commenting on this thread this week? What is wrong with y'all?

Knightmare is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Personally the Teddy Long humiliation thing disgusts me, yes Teddy's character had become stale and Johnny Ace is just the same ol' heel boss that we've seen a million times before.

I keep wanting to watch Raw and Smackdown but neither show has anything that appeals to me and this angle with Teddy Long just plain disgusts me, you know for a company that has one of it's owners getting ready to run for political office you'd think they'd try to promote more of their ethnic and female talent instead of demeaning them and/or not using them at all.

The Divas division is a joke, granted it's been that way for awhile and hopefully once Karma returns they can rebuild it but as it is it needs serious work.
    Who knows what is really real..... that's the true question in life.