Search the Site:
Follow Us:
    The Penguin is offline Moderator of Fowl Play
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"WWE SmackDown" 4-6-12 Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!

WrestleMania saw Royal Rumble winner Sheamus come close to making history when he defeated World Champion Daniel Bryan is just 18 seconds in the opening match from Miami. In other SmackDow-related action, The Undertaker beat Triple H inside Hell in a Cell and we have a new Intercontinental Champion as Big Show finally had his WrestleMania moment at the expense of Cody Rhodes. Kane exorcised his humanity by beating Randy Orton and John Laurinaitis will be in charge tonight as his team defeated SmackDown General Manager Teddy Long's team.

WWE SmackDown #659
    Friday, April 6, 2012 @ 8 p.m. ET/7 CT on Syfy

GREAT WHITE'S FIRST CHALLENGE
    In the wake of The Show of Shows, World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus battles Alberto Del Rio and Randy Orton takes on Kane in a WrestleMania rematch. Tonight on SmackDown on Syfy at 8/7 CT.

Please remember that not everyone reads spoilers for taped programs and direct or side comments about WWE shows that have yet to air are not acceptable in this thread. Additionally, spoilers for shows that air after the show that is the subject of this thread do not belong here.
    "Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves." - Henry David Thoreau

Wonderwall is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was a little disappointed with Bryan dumping AJ as I like the whole Macho Man/ Liz dynamic they have going on. Still D Bry was great in that segment so that softens the blow a bit.

And hey Skip's back...as Ryback. Me and my brother got Rhyno vibes from his new gimmic except he's far more physcially imposing than Rhyno ever was. The other guy I was paying attention to because my brother thought he looked like someone and he couldn't have been more off.

hobbyfan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1. John Laurinaitis claims he won't abuse his power, but of course he's lying. Just ask R-Truth. He's blackmailing Teddy Long, which I think should get the attention of the Board of Directors. I don't think Johnny Toolbox will last too far beyond the summer before someone finally exposes his frauds.

2. Ryback (Ryan Reeves, nee Skip Sheffield) squashes a jobber. More fun than seeing Lord Tensai on Monday, for sure. I love that finisher, a modified fisherman buster. More please.

3. Daniel Bryan dumps AJ Lee. Does Uncreative know what they're doing? Hmmm, well.......of course not. I can see AJ getting even.

4. Alberto Del Rio pulls an Eddie Guerrero ream as Sheamus got caught with the smoking chair, but the fact that Shea is already on Johnny Toolbox's hit list makes me ill.

5. Randy Orton collected the el receipto on Kane. That was quick.

6. We need a face to offset Johnny Toolbox yesterday. Here's how I book it:

Teddy Long gets a phone call from someone after being bullied by Laurinaitis a few times too many, say within a month or so. A week later, Long is assigned as a referee for a Sheamus v. Del Rio title match, and Laurinaitis makes it clear he wants Long to throw the match. Long calls it straight down the middle and Sheamus retains. Laurinaitis threatens to fire Long, but out comes Stephanie & Triple H. They know the truth, and it turns out Laurinaitis & David Otunga hijacked the college trust fund for Teddy's grandkids, and gave it to Vickie Guerrero. Laurinaitis is fired as GM on the spot. Otunga & Guerrero are suspended indefinitely, and Long gets his job back. That sends Johnny back to the front office.

NO MORE HEEL GM's, PLEASE!!!