Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    HEATXZ is offline Duck Knght
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Great episode
    My favorite parts are Redbuster fighting Enter and GreatGobusteroh in Hyperspace
    Greatest Funniest Character nominations ,Feel free to visit my Toonzone Blog

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Finally caught up. Man, Youko called J 'Jueki' twice in #27. Hmm...

Also, some funny possible Nick x Rika going on in episode #28. Although, it just reminds me that this series is really too formulatic. I suppose it's hard to come off of Goukaiger, but I do wish they'd try to up the stakes a bit more often. Well, here's hoping the upcoming episodes do such. I can't wait to see this new Gavan in action.
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I like how we are finally getting to see Enter fight. My biggest complaint is how he has sat on the back waiting this entire time. I also like how he stood up to Messiah during parts of the episode. He maybe working for him, but I wouldn't be surprised if Enter is hiding something more sinister in his own mind.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Episode #29

Now that was a great episode. Gou-Busters is much more interesting when they focus on the main plot like this. I liked seeing Enter and Escape play a more active role. Jin'nai Shou really got to stretch as an actor for once with Enter being so much more emotional than usual. I bet he had a lot of fun. Also, man was his hair whacky.

Messiah's physical form is pretty awesome. I like that he can spawn Metaroids like that, it really helps play up his role as a final villain. This is the earliest we've seen a Sentai fight their big bad in quite a few series', isn't it? I wonder if Messiah will be beaten here and Enter and Escape take over as lead villains or if he'll survive to fight another day? Hmm...

EDIT: Woah, just noticed that Messiah is voiced by Sasaki Seiji. I can't believe I'm just now noticing it, but I suppose it makes sense. The voice filter does make it hard...speaking of which, why the Hell would you voice filter Sasaki Seiji?!
    Last edited by Jacob T. Paschal; 09-15-2012 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Added note about Sasaki Seiji.

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Is this truly the final showdown with Messiah?

Mission 30
    "Messiah Shutdown"

As he engages Enter in an epic battle within subspace, Hiromu must come to terms with things he has learned about his parents.

Last edited by veemonjosh; 09-15-2012 at 07:09 PM.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 6/30 - Anime of Yesteryear Goes to Japan!)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great episode
    I enjoy the action scenes
    Spoiler:

this episode feels more like the last episode of Gobusters since they killed Enter and Messiah Cell
    I also wonder who will be the new villain we know that Escape is alive or maybe we will get new villains since Gaven Type G will be guest starting

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yeah, this certainly felt like a final episode. It also harkened back to the darker days of Sentai. So many of Japanese shows have begun to play on the western sense of what is and isn't appropriate for a children's show that I'm glad to see a little "That's just how things are" in GouBusters.

Now, I wonder where we go from here and how the characters will change. Hopefully the Gavan episodes will be able to tie into the characters' development like Reenforcements from the Future did in Power Rangers: Wild Force.

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mission 31
    "Space Sheriff Gavan Arrives!"

With Vagrass defeated, the Go-Busters are surprised to be alerted to the appearance of a strange energy in the city. When they investigate they find a robotic woman named Shelly who says she is the partner of Space Sheriff Gavan. The Go-Busters and Gavan work together to stop Rhino Doubler from causing trouble in the city.

What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 6/30 - Anime of Yesteryear Goes to Japan!)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great episode
    Nice to have Gavan Type G guest star in the show
    Rhinodoubler was cool
    Spoiler:

Looks like Enter is alive

Dudley is online now <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I fail to see how that transforming to Gavan made him a more capable fighter.

Team Teen

Cartoon heroes unite!