Quantcast
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Yeah, I think what really hurt Go-Busters was the hit that Hiromu took as a character. It felt like the production crew was trying to make a generic Sentai series at that point, which I think really hurt the series. The quality of the one-shots up through the Hyperspace arc (not to mention the first four or five episodes after it) really did a number on the series. It wasn't until after LiOu was made a full member of the team that I felt the series was starting to get some of its strength back. I'm kind of weary of Kyouryuuger simply trying to be 'back to basics' as a generic Sentai series after how Go-Busters sort of fell apart. Hopefully I'm proven wrong, espicially considering how much I like Chiba Shigeru.

Ryoutarou is offline [Insert title]
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think Kyouryuger is going to be fairly different from what we've seen before. We've got three key staff members, the writer, director, and producer, who have never actually worked on Sentai in those positions full time. At this point it really does feel like Toei's just sort of throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks.

HEATXZ is offline Duck Knght
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great Final episode
    The action scenes were awesome and they finally defeated Enter

Gobusters was a good series but not as good as Gokaiger or my other favorite super sentai mostly because it's too serious and no 6th Ranger
    What i really like about Gobusters is Beetbuster and Stagbuster and the funny scenes like Redbuster's Weakness to Chicken XD
    I can't to see Kyoryuger
    Greatest Funniest Character nominations ,Feel free to visit my Toonzone Blog

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    An emotional ending if ever there was one. At least Go-Busters went out on a winner...although, that poor Enter Red Buster suit. So little screen time for such an awesome suit.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314