Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by spartanx54 View Post
    And is Bane associated with the League of Shadows?
    Allegedly, he is in some reports. I don't recall if the connection was officially confirmed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by defunctzombie View Post
    Was that Thomas Wayne near the beginning?
    When? There was Bruce, Alfred, Selina, Bane, the Mayor cringing after Bane blows up the stadium, the cop played by JGL, the not-Talia character, Jim Gordon, and Lucius Fox.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: October 24, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

defunctzombie is offline I have chortles!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The guy that asks Bane "what are you". If not, the actors look pretty similar.
    Stalemate Resolution Associate for Video Games and Cafe Toonzone
    tumblr/Nintendo ID: defunctzombie

rggkjg1 is offline Batman v Superman
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    if the release date of the film changes to wednesday of that week (like the dark knight), or opens at select locations on thursday at 10pm (like star trek), does anyone have an idea when we would expect that announcement to be made? i want to take a day off from work for the movie. the release date change announcement for the dark knight gave me enough time to plan ahead and get the day off. i'm hoping if the release is moved a few days earlier, we'll get the announcement the same time as we did for the dark knight.
    MICHAEL KEATON IS BIRDMAN
    OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER
    OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL TRAILER
    (R rated language)

(supposedly no relation to the Hanna-Barbera Birdman. or maybe it's a DARK, SERIOUS & REALISTIC take on the Hanna-Barbera Birdman!)

the greenman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rggkjg1 View Post
    if the release date of the film changes to wednesday of that week (like the dark knight), or opens at select locations on thursday at 10pm (like star trek), does anyone have an idea when we would expect that announcement to be made? i want to take a day off from work for the movie. the release date change announcement for the dark knight gave me enough time to plan ahead and get the day off. i'm hoping if the release is moved a few days earlier, we'll get the announcement the same time as we did for the dark knight.

They are allowed to change it up until two weeks before intial opening date. Reason being, let's say a film kinda tanks the week before like John Carter or Green Lantern and there's a two week gap in between. The theatres see that the orignal order for filling those theaters that the potential blockbuster the studio had ordered, will not be financially sound. So they will delete some of those theaters for early opening of another studio's blockbuster. For instance if Avengers had tanked this weekend, MIB3 could start earlier than expected.

I actually think Hardy is becoming one of my favorite new actors. I saw the trailer for the modernized Hicksploitation film Lawless, and he just made me want to see it. The only one I feel like they just threw in there is JG Levitt, who just seems to be a cop. Why? I didn't seeMarion Cotillard in the trailer, but Hathaway seems to have been the focus. Just doesn't seem like she's Catwoman, more like Batgirl or something.

rggkjg1 is offline Batman v Superman
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the greenman View Post
    They are allowed to change it up until two weeks before intial opening date. Reason being, let's say a film kinda tanks the week before like John Carter or Green Lantern and there's a two week gap in between. The theatres see that the orignal order for filling those theaters that the potential blockbuster the studio had ordered, will not be financially sound. So they will delete some of those theaters for early opening of another studio's blockbuster. For instance if Avengers had tanked this weekend, MIB3 could start earlier than expected.
    hmm. looks like we got amazing spider-man two weeks before dark knight rises and the new ice age a week before. i dont expect any of them to bomb significantly enough to get the dark knight rises to open earlier.

can the studio wait longer to decide to do a 10pm showtime on thursday? i remember knowing star trek opening at 10pm on thursday the monday of that week, i'm just not sure how many days passed after the announcement up to that monday.
    MICHAEL KEATON IS BIRDMAN
    OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER
    OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL TRAILER
    (R rated language)

(supposedly no relation to the Hanna-Barbera Birdman. or maybe it's a DARK, SERIOUS & REALISTIC take on the Hanna-Barbera Birdman!)

Astrolupine is offline Man on the wing.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Three shots of all looking confused:

"Does Bane know his meat is showing?"

From the new issue of Total Film, I believe.
    "...And then Rorschach goes 'BARNEY! My Pebbles!' or some such thing... but it was really funny."

The Talon is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrolupine View Post
    This is just begging to be turned into a meme.

Swordfish_II is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Done.

ToonsLover is offline Lover of Toons
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    DC has released a new movie poster for The Dark Knight Rises:

spartanx54 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That poster is pretty BA. I am really excited for this movie. But I gotta say.....Batman will die by the end of that movie, calling it now. And if there's anyone who could kill off Batman, it's Christopher Nolan.
    ​"Anyone can be a hero, even a man who did something so simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders, to let him know the world hadn't ended."- Bruce Wayne/Batman