Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Spideyzilla is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Bravo House. I liked this episode a lot, and had a very good, bittersweet ending. Really going to miss the show. This episode had everything I could have wanted except for Cuddy's return.

The Huntsman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spideyzilla View Post
    Bravo House. I liked this episode a lot, and had a very good, bittersweet ending. Really going to miss the show. This episode had everything I could have wanted except for Cuddy's return.
    Whatever happened to her, anyway?
    Watch The Amazing World Of Gumball on Cartoon Network!
    • Follow Ben Bocquelet on twitter!
    • Like The Amazing World Of Gumball on facebook!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Huntsman View Post
    I think it was a contract dispute that caused her to leave.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, that was certainly an ending. It's sad to see it go, so I do hope we could see what happens in ten years or so.
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

Wonderwall is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spideyzilla View Post
    I think it was a contract dispute that caused her to leave.
    Budget cuts was the official reason I remember them giving which most likely lead to her getting paid less and deciding on leaving. Within the context of the story I certainly had no problem with Cuddy not appearing. Finale was a bit ho-hum but it was decent, I've seen far worse( Smallville ).

I did say House would die so technically I got that. The best scene was the last one with House and Wilson riding off. So I guess in a way the show was always building up to Hilson afterall

The Man in Black is online now I have 5 of broats
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob T. Paschal View Post
    Well, that was certainly an ending. It's sad to see it go, so I do hope we could see what happens in ten years or so.
    Like what?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man in Black View Post
    Like what?
    House making good on his promise to kill Thirteen.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man in Black View Post
    Like what?
    Eh, anything really. There's plenty of character story potential to see how House has changed over the years and how he'll live.
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not to me. I think that was a pretty conclusive ending. The character of Gregory House is gone, having done an entirely selfless act. He's found a way to wrestle his inner demons. He's going to be with Wilson and then he will go to prison. He can no longer be a doctor. That's it, his story is done. I think a movie down the road would be a bad idea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I still don't know how House managed to not only escape the blast, considering he was still highly disoriented at the time, but also how he managed to sneak back into the hospital, switch his dental records with the heroin addict, and sneak back out without anybody seeing him. He's not exactly subtle. I don't think he could have changed the dental records beforehand because he had no way of knowing what would happen.

Bones Justice is offline Bring on the noise!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have only ever watched one episode of House before ("Two Stories") as I'm not really into medical dramas. But like my previous experience, I found myself under circumstances of watching House with company or watching the paint dry -- so I watched House. Like my previous experience, I enjoyed it. We actually watched the last three episodes (a total of four hours) which helped me understand the finale a lot more than I would have otherwise. I don't know that I will ever watch any reruns but I thought it was a great ending.

My S.O. says she saw an interview with Hugh Laurie where he stated he will never do a House movie. After seeing the finale, I could see why as it seemed definitive even to a non-fan like myself.

I still don't know how House managed to not only escape the blast, considering he was still highly disoriented at the time, but also how he managed to sneak back into the hospital, switch his dental records with the heroin addict, and sneak back out without anybody seeing him. He's not exactly subtle. I don't think he could have changed the dental records beforehand because he had no way of knowing what would happen.
    Maybe, but he told the addict that his death was imminent. I guess I took it from what I saw that House killed the guy like he offered to do for that girl (a "mercy" killing). So I figure that he would have known to switch the records beforehand. Maybe they didn't want to come right out and say that House killed somebody even though he admitted that he would under the special circumstances.
    Slayer-1: "Minus 210 degrees...minus 215...minus 220. Why are you still standing?"

Bones: "My will...will not die."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bones Justice View Post
    Maybe, but he told the addict that his death was imminent. I guess I took it from what I saw that House killed the guy like he offered to do for that girl (a "mercy" killing). So I figure that he would have known to switch the records beforehand. Maybe they didn't want to come right out and say that House killed somebody even though he admitted that he would under the special circumstances.
    I thought he was going to die, but then House correctly diagnosed what was wrong with him - something about a branch in the park, or something - and that he would make a full recovery. Later, it was revealed that House went with him to get high on Heroin in an attempt to get away from things. If House intended to kill the guy, he wouldn't have tried to wake the guy up and then check his pulse. He just accidentally OD'd.

Bones Justice is offline Bring on the noise!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought he was going to die, but then House correctly diagnosed what was wrong with him - something about a branch in the park, or something - and that he would make a full recovery. Later, it was revealed that House went with him to get high on Heroin in an attempt to get away from things. If House intended to kill the guy, he wouldn't have tried to wake the guy up and then check his pulse. He just accidentally OD'd.
    Okay, I guess I missed that part. Why did the addict offer to take the rap for House then? Made sense when he was going to die anyways but not if he wasn't. I guess I missed the explanation for that, too.
    Slayer-1: "Minus 210 degrees...minus 215...minus 220. Why are you still standing?"

Bones: "My will...will not die."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bones Justice View Post
    Okay, I guess I missed that part. Why did the addict offer to take the rap for House then? Made sense when he was going to die anyways but not if he wasn't. I guess I missed the explanation for that, too.
    He made that offer when he thought he was going to die, but before House could accept it, he diagnosed the problem. That wasn't revealed until a bit later in the episode, as initially, House lied to... himself, or at least his hallucinations.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3