Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Jedigreedo is offline Chill. It's only an opinion.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Nimoy was actually on set for it: http://www.startrek.com/article/nimo...eve-got-photos

Not a Big Bang fan, but watched this episode since it sounded like Nimoy would actually make an appearance. Him not actually showing up was disappointing, but it was still a fun time and I liked the ever changing poses of the Spock figure.
    "But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly, because you tread on my dreams." - William Butler Yeats
    "You can't find the world's perspective in reflection, but you can find yourself."

"We came, we saw, we conquered, we... woke up!"

Space Cadet is offline I'M SWEATING
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A new episode airs tonight at 8:00 PM Eastern.

Episode 5.20: "The Hawking Excitation"

Sheldon is in seventh heaven and prepared to do whatever it takes to meet his science idol Stephen Hawking.

HEATXZ is offline Duck Knght
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great episode :anime:
    My favorite parts are Sheldon wearing a french maid outfit,Sheldon helping Howard's Mother shop for clothes,and the ending XD
    Greatest Funniest Character nominations ,Feel free to visit my Toonzone Blog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Episode 5.21: "The Stag Convergence"

Bernadette has second thoughts about marrying Wolowitz when details of his sexual history emerge at his bachelor party.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My favorite parts are from The Bachelor's Party XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Episode 5.22: "The Launch Acceleration"

When NASA reschedules the launch of Howard's mission, the countdown to his wedding with Bernadette is put on hold.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My favorite parts are Sheldon wearing long underwear plus finding a tissue in his rented tuxedo and the scene with Howard and Berndette's Father XD

Hanshotfirst1138 is offline Singing drunken lullabies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This was the best episode the show has had in a good long while. The Leonard-Penny stuff is pretty standard, the writers still don't know what to do with Raj, but the Sheldon stuff was great for the first time in a long time.
    Not it will most likely do any good, but I encourage any interested parties to sign this petition.
    "
    What Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one."
    Neil Postman, Amusing Ourselves to Death

The Old Maid is offline Voice in the wilderness
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You watch Star Trek. I live it."

I remember not liking Howard when he was introduced, and like young Doctor Bashir of the Trekverse, it may have been deliberate. Alexander Siddig commented on the risks of creating a character who seemed unlikeable and making him work to earn the appreciation of the audience. But by now I am rooting for Howard to go into space -- and now he doesn't want to go.

As for Sheldon, I'm not sure that Amy realizes what she's trifling with. If they stay together he may end up with more Mommy issues, and if they break up, well, Leonard always did describe him as being "one laboratory accident away from becoming a supervillain." Guess we'll find out.
    Sponsor a child | Upper Room | "World's Finest" Bat-essays | Wertham's Ghost | Genealogy of Jesus |

My humongous [technical term] study of What's behind Left Behind and random reviews of other stuff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The season finale airs tonight at 8:00 PM Eastern.

Episode 5.23: "The Countdown Reflection"

The fifth season ends with Howard and Bernadette deciding to get married before his NASA mission.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My favorite parts are Sheldon speaking in Klingon at the wedding and Howard yelling at his mother XD
    I can't wait for Season 6

Michael24 is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow! They actually went through with the wedding. Usually when a sitcom sets up a wedding it's always somehow called off at the last minute, unless it's a series finale. So it was a nice surprise to see them actually go through with it. Very curious to see how Howard does with married life next season now. Loved Sheldon's Klingon bits, too, and Leonard's little jabs at Penny about rejecting his proposal.

Sheldon: "Would you like some aloe vera? Because you just got burned."
    LiveJournal | My Kevin Conroy Fan Page
    Currently Watching: Arrow, Bates Motel, The Big Bang Theory, Blue Bloods, Elementary, Unforgettable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3