Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Last week's episode:

Episode 28
    "Star Storm Comeback"

Cancer Zodiarts threatens the members of the Kamen Rider Club now that he has attained the Supernova ability. While he still cannot transform, Ryusei discovers that Jiro's condition has taken a turn for the worse.

And this week's episode:

Episode 29
    "Junior Silence"

Gentaro and his friends enter the third-year class headed by Mr. Ohsugi, and Gentaro tries to befriend new first-year students Haru and Ran. However, Haru is given a Zodiarts Switch by the Libra Zodiarts.

What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 9/1 - Interview with Lisle Wilkerson)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

HEATXZ is offline Duck Knght
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great episodes :anime:
    Kamen Rider Meteor Storm form is awesome
    I like the funny scenes from Episode 29 XD
    Spoiler:

I was surprised that the Teacher found out about the Rabbit Hutch
    Greatest Funniest Character nominations ,Feel free to visit my Toonzone Blog

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Episode 30
    "Senior Futility"

Gentaro and the Kamen Rider Club must figure out how to deal with Haru as the Musca Zodiarts and Mr. Ohsugi's discovery of the Rabbit Hutch, along with his confiscation of the 38th Astro Switch.

What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great episode :anime:
    I enjoy the action and funny scenes XD
    I also like the new switch Net Switch
    Spoiler:
    I'm surprised we get to see Aries

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Episode 31
    "Pleiades Kingdom"

After the 39th and 40th Astro Switches are developed, Amanogawa and Subaruboshi High Schools hold a test transfer of some of AGHS's students to SBHS, which causes problems when the Aries Zodiarts makes itself known at SBHS.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great episode :anime:
    Aries Zodiarts was cool,I also like the new switch The Stamp Switch

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What is it with the drama club/cos-play forming the horoscopes. I believe they're two for two with play-acting evolutions (Kijima being the first).

Anyway the ending was a bit anti-climatic. I know they were trying to get us to be emotional, but please, we don't need the soap opera cheese. It made it seem like they were all part of the play as it unfolded.

My favorite part was the look on everyone's faces as Ryusei was revealed to be meteor. Tachibana stripping him of his powers made him just another human. I get the feeling he's going to be put to sleep/ targeted for not having powers anymore, but we'll have to wait and see. I also wouldn't be surprised if he's the one to bring Gentaro.So many possibilities. Which way will the story unfold now?
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Episode 32
    "Super Cosmic Sword"

After Gentaro's death at Ryusei's hands, Kengo does not know how to resurrect him as the Aries Zodiarts takes the other Kamen Rider Club members captive. Elsewhere, having betrayed Tachibana, Ryusei is able to talk to the revived Jiro.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Amazing episode :anime:
    Cosmic States is beyond awesome,I like that he has the power to combine all switches

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Episode 33
    "Old City Mayhem"

The third-year class goes on a field trip to Kyoto, where they believe they will be free from the Zodiarts for once. Instead, they are ambushed by the Libra and Leo Zodiarts. While there, Kengo meets one of his father's old friends.