Quantcast
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132
    FireWarrior is offline The Ultimate Warrior
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryangst View Post
    Yes, I picture myself shifting around in my chair quite often by the time Thor starts. It's ok though!

I am slightly upset Incredible Hulk won't be involved in the marathon, as I actually enjoyed the film.
    Where does it say The Incredible Hulk is not involved in the marathon? I am assuming that you are talking about the AMC Marvel Movie Marathon? If that is the case then the Incredible Hulk is involved in the marathon. I see absolutely no reason why they would not include it. It is official canon in the MCU.

UPDATE: I just checked other Cinema's Movie Marathons and quite a few still have the Incredible Hulk in them. Were you talking about Regal's marathon?

Bryangst is offline JERK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FireWarrior

Where does it say The Incredible Hulk is not involved in the marathon? I am assuming that you are talking about the AMC Marvel Movie Marathon? If that is the case then the Incredible Hulk is involved in the marathon. I see absolutely no reason why they would not include it. It is official canon in the MCU.

UPDATE: I just checked other Cinema's Movie Marathons and quite a few still have the Incredible Hulk in them. Were you talking about Regal's marathon?
    Yeah I was talking about the Regal marathon. The ad for it didn't mention anything about, but it may have changed.

Spider-Man is offline Wallcrawler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Incredible Hulk is part of the MCU, that has been confirmed.

It looks like Marvel's The Avengers is now at 94% on Rotten Tomatoes.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/marvels_the_avengers/

Looking forward to the midnight screenings tonight which are confirmed to have a second after-credits scene outside of the one already known!
    "Most people spend their whole lives trying to figure out who they are. But for me? It's about keeping it a secret." - Spider-Man

"Why is there so much hatred and bigotry? Why do we hate people who seem to be different than we are instead of enjoying the variety?"- Stan Lee

Matt Hazuda is offline Nerfariously planning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The "official" music video in the form of Soundgarden's "Live to Rise" recently debuted. It goes into the boring vein of movie soundtrack videos, just splicing scenes from the movies between shots of the group playing (with some alien portal action as well).

The song isn't too bad, but it felt a bit weak for Soundgarden. Chris Cornell's last featured movie soundtrack song, "You Know My Name" from Casio Royale still stands out as much better for me.

But yeah, Avengers comes out tonight at midnight in the US finally. I'm hoping to see it this weekend (preferably not in 3D or IMAX or any other ridiculous gimmick format it may be available in).
    Yup. It's a signature. Go away if you're expecting something interesting here.

Philmister978 is offline Alvight, you vin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    This film is quite possibly the top film I want to see this year. With Prometheus in a close second.

After hearing all the praise this movie's receiving and watching a bit of footage (Commercials) I can tell you that the nerd in me is pumped up.
    Aw come on, you expect me to put something witty here?

James Harvey is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Avengers Assemble!

I'll have the talkback posted up right after midnight tonight!

Spideyzilla is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just read every Avengers comic I own in anticipation. I know I've said TDKR will probably be the movie of the summer, but this one will be too. I mean I've been waiting all 18 of my years to see The Avengers on the big screen!:anime: